George Clooney calls for Biden to drop out, weeks after helping him raise $14 million. Also recently called WH to complain about Biden's ICC remarks

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
With more and more notable people coming out and saying he should drop out I'm afraid this won't die down anytime soon. It's not a good look with only 4 months away from the election. If he steps aside and is replaced with someone who can campaign effectively perhaps the narrative will shift. Its hard to say.
Either Democrats need to find a way to pull or stand in solidarity with him and stopping speaking ill will of him altogether especially if he isn't going to step down.

They're doing more harm than good at this point are going to have people just sit out the election altogether because they don't have faith in Biden.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is SC’s fault for bringing Biden back from the dead in 2020.
nah, it's not even that. because biden won in 2020. and he had a pretty good term. there was nothing wrong with beating trump with biden in 2020

it's biden's fault for lying, that he would be a one term president. and it's his team's fault for hiding his condition from us, because we should have been having this discussion in 2023, instead of 4 months before the election. all biden had to do was announce, right after the midterms; i'm not running again. and then we would have had a real primary, and that person would be kicking trump's ass in the polls right now

if biden loses in november, he deserves to go down as the worst president in american history. and i'm voting for him in november, but i'm not gonna thank him for the opportunity. this is a disgrace

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
nah, it's not even that. because biden won in 2020. and he had a pretty good term. there was nothing wrong with beating trump with biden in 2020

it's biden's fault for lying, that he would be a one term president. and it's his team's fault for hiding his condition from us, because we should have been having this discussion in 2023, instead of 4 months before the election. all biden had to do was announce, right after the midterms; i'm not running again. and then we would have had a real primary, and that person would be kicking trump's ass in the polls right now

if biden loses in november, he deserves to go down as the worst president in american history. and i'm voting for him in november, but i'm not gonna thank him for the opportunity. this is a disgrace
This is a HUGE problem the Democrats and their supporters never want to talk about

They don't make the old Dems get out of the way.

It's the reason the supreme Court is fukked cause that old bird didn't want to step down when she was clearly holding on to long.

Dems have a lot of problems that "anybody but Trump" won't solve.

They gonna have to really look in the mirror after this election :yeshrug:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Clooney fukked around and dropped a triple double:wow:

This is bad for dems. People slowly turning on biden. But unfortunately is going to be too little too late
687474703a2f2f7777772e63617a656a656669746e6573732e636f6d2f6d722d6d69796167692d736d696c696e672e6a7067.jpeg

:mjgrin:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
These fukking rich asf celebrities have unprecedented sway in the highest circle of govt, and what they are doing right now is a fukking embarrassment. They should be ashamed. They should have used thier sway to get shyt done behind the scenes, so if there is a change made, great, we can work with it, but if there isn’t enough time to get it done, or Biden just won’t leave, then what? They have the public kind of scrambling. All this does is help Trump by muddying the water smh fukking clown ass celebrities, just like Elon and them, they love the smell of thier own farts too much

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
These fukking rich asf celebrities have unprecedented sway in the highest circle of govt, and what they are doing right now is a fukking embarrassment. They should be ashamed. They should have used thier sway to get shyt done behind the scenes, so if there is a change made, great, we can work with it, but if there isn’t enough time to get it done, or Biden just won’t leave, then what? They have the public kind of scrambling. All this does is help Trump by muddying the water smh fukking clown ass celebrities, just like Elon and them, they love the smell of thier own farts too much

They are doing this behind the scenes you think Clooney the only one????:francis: its a bad look all around but you gotta blame the dnc...they didn't want biden to debate any other candidate for the nomination... So now they stuck...