Gentrification in Jamaica, Queens

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
Go to school get an education in the RIGHT fields that reward you financially instead of being social sciences major THANK GOD my old man steered me away from that shyt and that dude didn't speak fluent English until the day he died but understood the game in America. BK seems to be gone except East NY

Last edited:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Yep , it’s true. Melinda Katz promised to do this when she took office and she’s doing it. Houses used to be dirt cheap, not anymore.

The difference between Melinda Katz and Helen is radical as hell, but as black people we should take some responsibility for Melinda being in office.

Melinda grew up upper middle class in Forest Hills and her parents paid for her Law Degree from SJU with cash , and yet she was able to convince the poor folks on the south side of Jamaica and Astoria that she can relate to them :mjlol:.

She literally moved from her 3 million dollar childhood home to Jamaica Estates as an adult and actually had the nerve to say I know your pain. :mjlol:.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The McDonald's on the ave got remodeled, they opened up a Starbucks and now they got plans for a fukking Chipolte :why:Mad cacs and asians roaming on the ave, I even seen some on coli block. My boy told me a cac family just moved in his neighborhood. His father has been getting mad offers to sell his house from Jews and other assortment of cacs. Jamaica finna look like Middle America in a couple years.​
those "real estate apprentice needed make 20k per month" signs been in south jamaica for 10 years now. you already know what thats about

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Not all of us want to live in the South.
:scust:

Especially not Me and my family we hate the South.
Most fukking racist place we've ever been to.

For context....we African and West Indian...
breh you acting like we dont have houston on lock down

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Not me.

I'm African, and from my travels to Houston for summer research internships, i've come to realize there is no place in the South with a strong community of my culture there is up here. Plus i have no family down there.
huh what are you? houston has a lot of ethnics blacks breh

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They still try and force you out. nikkas in Chicago own they blocks and they try to make the city as terrible to live in as possible.

Renting is not owning your block....stop it
I do not know one property owner who got ran out of their property.

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
Renting is not owning your block....stop it
I do not know one property owner who got ran out of their property.
Lol, I know this. When the city you live is trying it's hardest to make the the QoL shyt for your people, you move. Owning a block don't mean mean shyt when the police refuse to do their job in your neighborhood, your kid can't find a job, your city's school is shytty ect. If your city becomes shyt to live in, you sell your shyt and move somewhere else. This is what they do in Chicago.

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don't even recognize Jamaica Ave anymore. My grandmother been getting some offers. They gonna have to come correct with the cheese before she sell tho.

:ufdup: