Gentrification in Jamaica, Queens

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
Where in Africa and Jamaica are blacks being pushed out :comeon:

Chinese folks are in Africa are they not?? They are also selling plastic rice to Jamaicans on the island. They have plans for these places.

Nevermind.. I thought we were talking about actual Jamaica

:lolbron:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
tumblr_n52848BNAV1szbfero1_400.gif

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Theres no venue near Jamaica for me to see it worth investing in

The reason the property values blew up is because of Barclay Center. I just don't see Jamaica getting gentrified like that. Its not that close to Manhattan either. I don't see the value.

Barclay center is no where near Jamaica :wtf:
You have no idea what you are talking about.

The reason why real estate is a mess is because all the new money foreigners are buying up/renting property. So it pushes everyone else out further and further. There are sections of Jamaica that are beautiful as hell.

Last edited:

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
Im coming NY next year, don’t make me pay 500 to come only for it to be gentrified and cacified :ufdup:

Daps
Theres no venue near Jamaica for me to see it worth investing in

The reason the property values blew up is because of Barclay Center. I just don't see Jamaica getting gentrified like that. Its not that close to Manhattan either. I don't see the value.

Dog you don't get it..The "sexy" spots have been accounted for 10 years ago...They want EVERYTHING WITHIN CITY LIMITS at this point . The NY Times are putting out lists of places within the city that are still "hidden gems" Rockaways, East Harlem, The Bronx,Flatbush etc buudonheermedoe

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
No you don't because they're intention is paper. Whitey comes to make rent high, change area names, open stores to accommodate their own, force hood staples out of business...no comparison
nikkas are not competing with white developers in NYC breh:coffee:
South Asians and Guyanese gonna buy up what’s left of the Queens while y’all cryig about Starbucks :coffee: