Genocide Joe finally speaks on Gaza protests at universities UPDATE: Columbia President Resigns

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
i wonder how this plays out in the next 20+ years as millennials and Gen-zers start really winning elections in the house and senate. Hell even a millennial president. I wonder how these current sentiments play out for Israel/Palenstine in the future.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Brother i say this with all sincerity the work biden appointed judges are doing already to give everyday people a chance in courts and better shot at justice is significant, he has appointed a record number of civil rights lawyers and public defenders to the federal bench, prior to biden it was all corporate attorneys and hardened prosecutors. Look at some of what biden appointed judges have ruled on and in nearly all cases the trump judges dissent.

''

• Authored a 2–1 appellate court decision allowing a disabled man to challenge a denial of Social Security benefits, overturning an administrative law judge and a lower court (Conway v. O’Malley). Judge Jennifer Sung of the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals concluded that there are simply not enough jobs within the man’s ability range. As PFAW notes, she set a circuit-wide precedent “concerning proof of whether a disability applicant can perform work.”
  • Reversed a lower court ruling that denied a black landowner the chance to seek damages from the United States Postal Service over its refusal to deliver mail to her address; the claimant argues that USPS did this because two of its employees did not “like the idea that a black person” owned the properties (Konan v. USPS). Judge Dana Douglas of the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals wrote the opinion for a unanimous three-judge panel, which overturned the ruling of a Trump-appointed district court judge.
This are two biden appointed judges in his first term one overturned a ruling allowing a disabled man to challenge his social security benefits denial and be able to get what he is due, the other dana douglas a black woman biden appointed to the fifth circurt(federal appellate court) overturned a ruling by a trump judge who denied a black landowner damages .

Biden judges as a whole will give the average person, worker, disabled, minority etc a fair shot and a fair chance in courts to get justice and this trump judges will not this is a substantive tangible diffeence right here. I am a biden critic but the best thing about his first term tenure have been his judicial appointments. I remind you the black brother who prosecuted derek chauvin in minnsotta was appointed to be a federal judge by biden.
You said all that shyt and those policies are for EVERYONE... what has biden given black people Specifically ALONE??? :what: nothing absolutely nothing...

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Are you agreeing then that everything we know about Joe, he would not be a supporter of genocide?

My perspective on isreal is simply that they basically another american base
They help America a whole lot with intelligence etc in the region
Most Americans would rather they be there, than Americans be over there.

So in essence, they almost like pawns or front line soldiers for America
Is that a bad analysis?
I agree that in joe heart of hearts he doesnt support genocide, that is a low bar.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Someone please define anti semiticism for me, Im now lost.
giphy.gif

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I agree that in joe heart of hearts he doesnt support genocide, that is a low bar.

There is a whole lot going on.
A lot of different interests are in the mix.

You have to also keep in mind that Obama was not treated the best at times by isreal.
And at that time, Biden was the vice president.

Couple that with the FACT that Netanyahu would rather a republican president.

Just be careful to not fall into some muslim, russian, chinese, republican ploy
Again, a lot of different interests are in the mix.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
This is what is so :mindblown:

If the republican candidate on the other side was Mitt Romney or something, people would just vote for him.

But its TRUMP. WE KNOW WHAT HE IS, BIDEN KNOWS WHAT HE IS. Why the FUKK is he willing to even RISK a trump presidency for Netanyahu.

We said Putin had shyt on Trump that's why Trump was his bytch

Where is that same energy for Biden. What do the Israelis have on Biden that lets them dog walk him into wars and a genocide
Entitlement

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
It is in somebody's interest that things go the way they do.
And majority of the times, the majority of people are ignorant and innocent.
Yup. But I was addressing your “what would happen” if support to Israel was stopped. The bankers would bankrupt the country or force war. Having control of the money supply allows them to do that whenever someone opposes them even if in another country. Example of that is what happened with Libya/Gaddaffi
Do you think it silly to concentrate on bullshyt like race/religion/borders?
How many future world saving scientists, nobel laureates, inventors etc are in isreal and palestine?

Who cause of this issue will never become who they were born to be?

More issues we have, less we can concentrate fully on real shyt.
Pollution, education etc
No. People have different cultures and values and forcing everyone to share these would never work. That idea is simply a ploy to get all the debt slaves under one banner which would make them easier to control. And the same people that would be in control of your hypothetical govt are the same ones pushing wars/division right now lol
:childplease:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
The most pro Israeli president ever

Not Clinton not bush no trump not Obama

Bro you’re crazy if you think Biden is more pro Israel than Trump. Trump was the one to allow them to move the capital. That’s where this all started

Trump has also criticized Biden for not doing enough to help Israel eradicate Palestine

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
There are a hundred issues in the world right now.
In many countries.

Why is this one so important to you?

"Blk" people who do not give a fukk what happens in their own communities
What happens in Africa, Caribbean etc

Yet this issue is the biggest concern?
Why?
You know why lol.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
i wonder how this plays out in the next 20+ years as millennials and Gen-zers start really winning elections in the house and senate. Hell even a millennial president. I wonder how these current sentiments play out for Israel/Palenstine in the future.
Analysts and academics are comparing Israel to Apartheid South Africa or Yugoslavia. In that the country of Israel might not exist by 2045.

Netanyahu is going hard now because he knows support for Israel is dying with boomers and barely survives with Gen X.

Millennials and Gen Z grew up being taught what a holocaust and genocides look like. So when they see it live and in HD. Of course they won't support the people doing it.

There is no coming back from this for Israel for anyone who isn't a Boomer and thinks this is 1967 and Israel is a new and cool state surviving the savages in the Middle East.

That narrative is dead