Genocide Joe finally speaks on Gaza protests at universities UPDATE: Columbia President Resigns

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Trump has said EXACTLY what he would do and will do.
Netanyahu has made it clear he would rather republicans.

So exactly what is going on here?

Seems strange.
A lot of suspect postings going on.
Trump has not said exactly what he will do because he’s a liar that will say anything to get elected. If you think he gives a damn about Arabs I have a beach front property to sell you in Oklahoma.

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
Joe Biden's unconditional support of Israel is hilarious since Isreal is a far right-wing government where their lobbying groups donate to far-right wing politicians. :pachaha:

Biden is already on thin ice and is willing to compromise his chances by pissing off his base.

It's one thing when it's muslims in a swing state that is crucial for him to win the election. Now the children of the elite are getting arrested over this.

This is starting to turn into what the Vietnam Protest was on college campuses.
Biden will piss off a portion of his 2020 base no matter what he does. He’s in a unwinable position here because if he stopped supporting Israel he would lose a lot of Jews which is a huge democrat voting block

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Trump has not said exactly what he will do because he’s a liar that will say anything to get elected. If you think he gives a damn about Arabs I have a beach front property to sell you in Oklahoma.

Trump has made it CLEAR exactly how he feels about the issue.
He wants Netanyahu to go ALLLLLL the way.

He would gladly build hotels there. Possibly planning to do so.

So do these folks really care about palestinians?
Does not seem so

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Biden will piss off a portion of his 2020 base no matter what he does. He’s in a unwinable position here because if he stopped supporting Israel he would lose a lot of Jews which is a huge democrat voting block
Jews are only 2.4% of the population of America (and most of them are located in deep blue states that Republicans have no chance in winning like California and New York) and not all Jews support Israel. A lot of the most prominent Anti-Zionist are Jews.

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
Trump has made it CLEAR exactly how he feels about the issue.
He wants Netanyahu to go ALLLLLL the way.

He would gladly build hotels there. Possibly planning to do so.

So do these folks really care about palestinians?
Does not seem so
I agree, I wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t try to flip to script to try to get these “genocide Joe” sheep to vote for him

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The great uniter.
biden_PNG25.png

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
2.4% but over 80 percent I believe vote democrat
and they're mostly in deep blue states like California and New York where republicans have no chance in winning.

Muslims in the mid-west and Pro-Palestine white people are more more impactful due to the electoral college. Michigan alone could lose the election for Biden.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I agree, I wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t try to flip to script to try to get these “genocide Joe” sheep to vote for him

A real muslim would weigh the options and go for the person who at least tries.
Someone who really cares for palestinians would not want the person who believes in going all the way.
COMPLETE deletion of the people.

Taking away rights from blk people, stacking courts etc

Whole thing seems strange and possibly has russian/chinese influence somewhere

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
and they're mostly in deep blue states like California and New York where republicans have no chance in winning.

Muslims in the mid-west and Pro-Palestine white people are more more impactful due to the electoral college.
Suburban college educated whites that democrats have been wooing from republicans are also pro Israel. If Joe pulled aid from Israel, legacy media would call him a hamas sympathizer, traitor to Israel etc and I think that would impact his support with those people. Biden is doing a political calculation and his campaign feels that supporting Israel will do the least political damage.