General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Nancy Pelosi is a disgrace... She’s 80 years old :what:

She already had her time as speaker let someone else with new ideas try it now..

These people are selfish...

You 80 years old get the fukk outta here already
Term and age limits need to be a thing. We can’t have 45-55 year politicians in government anymore because they all start doing this same shyt. If you’re old enough to have great grandchildren, then you have no business working anymore, let alone in government.

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
you can tell how bad this is when people are willing to let trump keep committing crimes until he commits one they think he should be held accountable for...just sitting back and waiting for trump do something so fukked up you have no choice but to try to remove him?...that could be a day late and a dollar short...

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
You have life long republicans writing dissertations and law reviews on why Trump has committed multiple impeachable offenses and should be impeached, yet we still have people worried about getting Senate votes.

You can not allow the precedent to be set on this type of behavior because the next Donald Trump will be a lot more intelligent and quiet about his actions. You have to get all of this on record to even start the process of drafting legislation and amendments to make any meaningful change for the day there is a sensible majority in the Senate. The filibuster has to go.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You have life long republicans writing dissertations and law reviews on why Trump has committed multiple impeachable offenses and should be impeached, yet we still have people worried about getting Senate votes.

You can not allow the precedent to be set on this type of behavior because the next Donald Trump will be a lot more intelligent and quiet about his actions. You have to get all of this on record to even start the process of drafting legislation and amendments to make any meaningful change for the day there is a sensible majority in the Senate. The filibuster has to go.
trump can be impeached in the Senate IMO.

Theres enough of the moderates who will pull the plug. Romney types will absolutely gut Trump

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

A whole new stage of what? :why: The Dems in the House can't get anyone to answer questions or show up. The Dems in the Senate are powerless. The GOP in both are gonna stall until 2021. I don't see what hand Nancy has left in the tuck. If she has one, it better be enough to shake the country wide awake. I doubt it though.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
A whole new stage of what? :why: The Dems in the House can't get anyone to answer questions or show up. The Dems in the Senate are powerless. The GOP in both are gonna stall until 2021. I don't see what hand Nancy has left in the tuck. If she has one, it better be enough to shake the country wide awake. I doubt it though.

Yo shes terrible at this:russ:
Shed be better off saying do this and I will have no choice but to impeach