General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
i dont believe pelosi wants an airtight case against trump...i think she is fine with trump getting away with everything...pelosi is a white woman and white women let white men do whatever they want...

waiting for an airtight case against trump is just stalling because the republicans aint going to go against trump even if there is an airtight case against him...impeach trump and let the republicans prove how corrupt they are when they save his sorry corrupt ass...that should make it easier to beat trump in 2020 if his campaign is just him bragging about getting saved from impeachment like it is an accomplishment...

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
i dont believe pelosi wants an airtight case against trump...i think she is fine with trump getting away with everything...pelosi is a white woman and white women let white men do whatever they want...

waiting for an airtight case against trump is just stalling because the republicans aint going to go against trump even if there is an airtight case against him...impeach trump and let the republicans prove how corrupt they are when they save his sorry corrupt ass...that should make it easier to beat trump in 2020 if his campaign is just him bragging about getting saved from impeachment like it is an accomplishment...
An airtight case would stick on Trump and hurt him even if he stays in office. Nothing else would.

He won't brag about being "saved". He will claim Democrats tried to remove him from office and failed. And people will eat that shyt up.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

You’re talking like most people aren’t already decided. This is basically about a handful of voters in certain states who can reinforce the Dem majority and remove Trump.

Whether the case is airtight or not isn’t the problem. It’s how to make it stick even if he’s not removed.

The reason McConnell doesn’t like the MoscowMitch name isn’t because he’s thin skinned. It’s cause it’s good marketing. It sticks. Republicans have been doing it for decades to the liberals.

The Russiagate stuff never stuck in part cause there were no tapes, video, papers. They tried to make Mueller the face but he knew he wasn’t the one. If there’s tapes of him offering a deal or hammering an official to cheat, that’s something Fox News can’t get around.

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
An airtight case would stick on Trump and hurt him even if he stays in office. Nothing else would.

He won't brag about being "saved". He will claim Democrats tried to remove him from office and failed. And people will eat that shyt up.

you saying an airtight impeachment case can hurt trump but only if they dont try to use it...they should put together an airtight case then lock it in a safe and that would hurt trump:dahell:...

i dont believe trump telling people to vote for him because the dems tried to impeach would help him...trump wouldnt be able to get people to eat that shyt up like they did lock her up...trump campaigning on surviving impeachment could be used against him...

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
you saying an airtight impeachment case can hurt trump but only if they dont try to use it...they should put together an airtight case then lock it in a safe and that would hurt trump:dahell:...

i dont believe trump telling people to vote for him because the dems tried to impeach would help him...trump wouldnt be able to get people to eat that shyt up like they did lock her up...trump campaigning on surviving impeachment could be used against him...
That's not what I was saying. I was saying an airtight case would hurt Trump even if he survived impeachment. That's what I was implying by saying stay in office.

Trump likes to campaign on everyone being against him. It would work.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I said after the Mueller Report came out that the Dems should wait on impeachment like Pelosi said. They needed something Republicans couldn’t wiggle out of.

But if there are tapes like it’s been reported then this is it.

Asking Susan Collins if she find Corey Lewendowski or Barr credible as a witness is leaving slimey Republicans like her an out like with Kavanaugh.

Play a tape of Trump bribing a foreign government and read the law of federal crimes for federal officials. That’s it. That’s all you have to do.

If they want to clear him. They’ll have to do it saying the law doesn’t matter.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
The tide might finally be turning on party leadership

Nancy Pelosi is a disgrace... She’s 80 years old :what:

She already had her time as speaker let someone else with new ideas try it now..

These people are selfish...

You 80 years old get the fukk outta here already