General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
i mean, of course they'll keep defending him...but i'm pretty sure most conversations with trump's lawyers end up with them waiting till the call ends so they can yell into the phone like -

SY1LVIv.jpg

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
You have life long republicans writing dissertations and law reviews on why Trump has committed multiple impeachable offenses and should be impeached, yet we still have people worried about getting Senate votes.

You can not allow the precedent to be set on this type of behavior because the next Donald Trump will be a lot more intelligent and quiet about his actions. You have to get all of this on record to even start the process of drafting legislation and amendments to make any meaningful change for the day there is a sensible majority in the Senate. The filibuster has to go.

Democrats are fukking clowns.

The next "Trump" is going to far smarter and devious. This is the precedent this clown ass party has set.
:wow:

The precedent is already set... it's over. The dem's ain't gonna do shyt. Their paid and have enough connections to not give a damn.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
A whole new stage of what? :why: The Dems in the House can't get anyone to answer questions or show up. The Dems in the Senate are powerless. The GOP in both are gonna stall until 2021. I don't see what hand Nancy has left in the tuck. If she has one, it better be enough to shake the country wide awake. I doubt it though.

i try to remind myself that nixon was elected twice...but i'm still anxious.
wtf are the dems in Congress doing?