General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I hate this old bytch so much.
She’s quickly moving ahead of McConnell on my list too. She’s protected the two worst presidents we’ve had in at least the last century. It tells you a lot about her. She’s essentially conducting herself like the purple hair bytch in the last Jedi: “I have a super secret plan to save the day but I won’t enact it or tell anyone what the plan is and you’re all a bunch of shytheads for questioning me”

Last edited:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
She’s quickly moving ahead of McConnell on my list too. She’s protected the two worst presidents we’ve had in at least the last century. It tells you a lot about her. She’s essentially conducting herself like the purple hair bytch in the last Jedi: “I have a super secret plan to save the day but I won’t enact it or tell anyone what the plan is and you’re all a bunch of shytheads for questioning me”
Pelosi Palpentine

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Get mad at Speaker Pelosi because she won't impeach a President who wouldn't face any political damage from impeachment and would use it to help himself win re-election brehs.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
:dead:Here we go with this bullshyt narrative again.:hhh:
Tell me how Trump would face political damage from impeachment based on the current evidence? "Impeachment is about holding the President accountable". You can't hold someone accountable when they don't have any consequences for their actions.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tell me how Trump would face political damage from impeachment based on the current evidence? "Impeachment is about holding the President accountable". You can't hold someone accountable when they don't have any consequences for their actions.
It would show the people who are voting Democrat or who still believe in the US constitution that there is a party willing to stand up to the president and fight against his lawlessness.
To stand passively by and allow him to do this bullshyt and then try to encourage your base and undecided to find the enthusiasm to vote for you is not going to work.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
It would show the people who are voting Democrat or who still believe in the US constitution that there is a party willing to stand up to the president and fight against his lawlessness.
To stand passively by and allow him to do this bullshyt and then try to encourage your base and undecided to find the enthusiasm to vote for you is not going to work.
People who are voting Democrat are voting Democrat regardless of Trump's corruption because they are upset he's the President anyway.

Most people, Dem, Independent, Rep, know about his corruption already. It's like nobody learned their lesson from 2016. The Trump cult is bigger than all the polls and media suggested. But yet ya'll still want to rely on polls to tell ya'll how Trump is in trouble come 2020.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People who are voting Democrat are voting Democrat regardless of Trump's corruption because they are upset he's the President anyway.

Most people, Dem, Independent, Rep, know about his corruption already. It's like nobody learned their lesson from 2016. The Trump cult is bigger than all the polls and media suggested. But yet ya'll still want to rely on polls to tell ya'll how Trump is in trouble come 2020.

Utter defeatist bullshyt.

The Trump cult votes for him no matter what. They aren't going to stay home no matter what the democrats do.

You can't lull them into a false sense of security. They will always turn out.

They still dont have the majority to win though. Unless something depresses democratic and independent turnout, so I dont see your point there. If you fear Trump's voting bloc you have already lost.

Also, democrats can't in good faith argue that he can't be touched then encourage people to vote him out. That is some do-as-I-say-not-as-I -do jedi mind trickery. If Trump declares the election void what happens then? You throw your hands up like you are doing now and say he is untouchable? When do the democrats start to show some spine?

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Utter defeatist bullshyt.

The Trump cult votes for him no matter what. They aren't going to stay home no matter what the democrats do.

You can't lull them into a false sense of security. They will always turn out.

They still dont have the majority to win though. Unless something depresses democratic and independent turnout, so I dont see your point there. If you fear Trump's voting bloc you have already lost.

Also, democrats can't in good faith argue that he can't be touched then encourage people to vote him out. That is some do-as-I-say-not-as-I -do jedi mind trickery. If Trump declares the election void what happens then? You throw your hands up like you are doing now and say he is untouchable? When do the democrats start to show some spine?
Still don't have the majority? How did that work out in 2016? In addition to Trump's current base, you will have non-Trump Republicans who may vote Trump just to maintain conservative policy and more importantly, more judges (including Supreme Court) 4 more years.

Democrats never said "he can't be touched". What they are doing or not doing will not hurt Democratic voters who will be anger voting in 2020. Their minds are made up. This isn't about the Democratic voter base.

Trump wouldn't be able to declare the election void. Wouldn't hold up in the courts. That's just a silly thing to say.

Pelosi is being smart. She wants an air-tight cause against Trump. Otherwise don't bother. But nah ya'll want to rage out of emotion and liberal anger which is exactly how Trump gets 4 more years. Because Trump campaigns on everyone being out to get him, and he may even get independents to believe that shyt because of the power of conservative media. Especially if Democrats fail to provide true legislative agendas and just focus on Trump corruption when all people see is Trump continuously beating every scandal he's been involved in.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Still don't have the majority? How did that work out in 2016? In addition to Trump's current base, you will have non-Trump Republicans who may vote Trump just to maintain conservative policy and more importantly, more judges (including Supreme Court) 4 more years.

Democrats never said "he can't be touched". What they are doing or not doing will not hurt Democratic voters who will be anger voting in 2020. Their minds are made up. This isn't about the Democratic voter base.

Trump wouldn't be able to declare the election void. Wouldn't hold up in the courts. That's just a silly thing to say.

Pelosi is being smart. She wants an air-tight cause against Trump. Otherwise don't bother. But nah ya'll want to rage out of emotion and liberal anger which is exactly how Trump gets 4 more years. Because Trump campaigns on everyone being out to get him, and he may even get independents to believe that shyt because of the power of conservative media. Especially if Democrats fail to provide true legislative agendas and just focus on Trump corruption when all people see is Trump continuously beating every scandal he's been involved in.

You see right there? That's the problem. You think you know what the red line is for America. But no one really does. Every thing we used to say was a bridge to far has been crossed.
Trump keeps stepping over every red line you place in front of him with impunity and yet you still try to comfort yourself with the idea that "we can get him in the election" ...but we need to make sure we dont piss off his base or independent leaners so they turn out to vote.
No, some one needs to stand up to the bully and punch him in the mouth.
You worry about the damage impeachment may do to Democrats and dont consider the damage it may have on Trump. If the Republicans thought the way democrats are thinking now, Al Gore would have been President.