Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I am convinced this lady has never had any real intention of impeaching Dotard or holding him accountable. She just wants to continue to fund raise and hope he goes away in 2020. This might be the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.

She’s our enemy the same way that trump is. No other way to put it.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Somebody needs to put hands on all of these muthafukkas. I don’t condone violence but damn man where’s the baby powder?

The Founding Fathers were too busy worrying about slaves while writing the Constitution to worry about what happens when all three branches in the checks and balances system have been compromised and corrupted.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

nu Raju

@mkraju
Dunford says there will be a “moderate deployment” of troops sent to Saudi Arabia after oil strike but won’t say how many troops - says it won’t be thousands. US defense leaders say they don’t want war with Iran

6:45 PM - Sep 20, 2019

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
i got no doubt the republicans prefer not having to save trump from impeachment to actually having to save him from impeachment...not impeaching trump or impeaching him but he gets saved by the vote will have the same end result: trump makes it to 2020 which is an L as is...they should go down fighting instead of letting trump and the republicans take the path of least resistance to 2020...

with impeachment we get to see which side everybody stands on [an a record to look back on]...it will also make the undecided voters i keep hearing about pick a side...that way the opposition can see where the work is needed...no time wasted on undecideds that seem to be nothing but trump supporters in disguise...

Last edited:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

I mean this is where we are now.

One parent won’t push the child and the other is mad at the other for not listening to them about punishing the child instead of doing something.

Meanwhile the kid is still running wild.
It’s just a matter of time before the public and members of Congress call out democratic leadership by name. I’m curious as to why we haven’t heard much from Maxine waters lately.