General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This guy woke up on 9/11 and tweeted nonsense and stupid insults/slurs before acknowledging history. Perfect.

Imagine how dumb you’ve gotta be to read read his tweets and think to yourself “I like this guy, I’m gonna vote for him.”
Stupid isn’t the word. Nihilistic or hateful are the words you’re looking for. His base knows how wretched he is and how he isn’t going to ever do anything that’s good for them. Remember that quote someone here pulled from an angry voter who’s mad at him while having voted for him:

“He’s not hurting the people he needs to be hurting”

That’s all that matters to them.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
Senior White House adviser Jared Kushner told Senate Republicans that the party should unite behind a 600-page immigration plan he crafted ahead of the 2020 election so the party can provide a positive vision for immigration reform.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Exclusive: Kushner tells GOP it needs to unify behind immigration plan he crafted
“It’s important that Republicans be for something and not against something and the president has worked hard to design this plan," Kushner said, according to a source.

fukking comedy

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@MattGertz
Sebastian Gorka said that Turmp should do this during an interview last night on Lou Dobbs' Fox Busienss show, which the president watches obsessively.
Gillian Turner

@GillianHTurner
Developing: a former senior Trump admin official tells me Pres Trump may replace #NationalSecurityAdvisor John Bolton with ... SecState Mike #Pompeo. Pompeo would serve in both roles for the remainder of Trump’s term.
Bonus History nugget: Ford & Nixon did this w/Kissinger

16:05 - 11 Sep 2019