Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Imagine how dumb you’ve gotta be to read read his tweets

Let me stop you right there.
I don't understand the people who follow him and I hate how the media seeks to profit by repeating his tweets.
Twitter doesn't even have the balls to hold him to their TOS.

On Thursday, the San Francisco–based company introduced a new policy for tweets from well-known government officials that violate its policies on abuse, harassment, and violent threats. Instead of removing the violative posts, it will put them behind a warning notice. That notice will explain that a tweet was found to be in violation of Twitter’s policies, but has been allowed to remain on the platform because the company believes it to be in “the public’s interest.”
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ryanmac/twitter-world-leader-trump-tweets-warning-label

Ideally, we'd start ignoring this attention whore and hold him accountable to doing his job, but it's 2019 so that won't happen. Not looking forward to seeing how much free airtime the media gives Trump's tweets this election cycle.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
It's really not about "trust" but if you want to simplify it for yourself that way cool

:mjlol:
At this point it's all simplified. Repubs do whatever the fukk they want. Dems follow the rules and don't gain any ground even when they do.

We can't even impeach the worst President to ever live in our lifetime. A raging lying racist incompetent lunatic.

I'm a little bitter bruh. I'll admit it and when I see these stories it makes me think that dems just can't hold the ground like they need to. It's all politics right.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
At this point it's all simplified. Repubs do whatever the fukk they want. Dems follow the rules and don't gain any ground even when they do.

We can't even impeach the worst President to ever live in our lifetime. A raging lying racist incompetent lunatic.

I'm a little bitter bruh. I'll admit it and when I see these stories it makes me think that dems just can't hold the ground like they need to. It's all politics right.
Democratic leadership is compromised too. The whole system of government is so thoroughly rotted at its core that nothing works anymore. Nancy protected bush the same way she protects trump. I consider this country a failed state personally, though fragile state might be a more accurate term.