Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Stupid isn’t the word. Nihilistic or hateful are the words you’re looking for. His base knows how wretched he is and how he isn’t going to ever do anything that’s good for them. Remember that quote someone here pulled from an angry voter who’s mad at him while having voted for him:

“He’s not hurting the people he needs to be hurting”

That’s all that matters to them.
I don’t disagree, but a lot of his supporters actually think he’s helping them in some unexplainable way. You can see it on interviews and social media. A lot of them are incapable of critical thinking.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I don’t disagree, but a lot of his supporters actually think he’s helping them in some unexplainable way. You can see it on interviews and social media. A lot of them are incapable of critical thinking.

x1000

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The Hill
Senior White House adviser Jared Kushner told Senate Republicans that the party should unite behind a 600-page immigration plan he crafted ahead of the 2020 election so the party can provide a positive vision for immigration reform.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Exclusive: Kushner tells GOP it needs to unify behind immigration plan he crafted
“It’s important that Republicans be for something and not against something and the president has worked hard to design this plan," Kushner said, according to a source.

fukking comedy

This motherfukker lost all sense of who he is and what’s happening. If I was him I would start trying to move all my assets to foreign countries and run.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Democratic leadership is compromised too. The whole system of government is so thoroughly rotted at its core that nothing works anymore. Nancy protected bush the same way she protects trump. I consider this country a failed state personally, though fragile state might be a more accurate term.
None of this has to do with what's going on in NC. But I'm going to let y'all cook.

:hubie:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
The democrats are that dumb huh

One day you idiots will realize they are complicit in their pimping of the us populace

Literally good cop bad cop, where one leaves and the other beats the shyt out of you:mjlol:
Idk, it’s kind of nearsighted on Republicans parts to waste such a strong play on something this inconsequential in the long run. This is an emotional and game changing move writ small, it’s kind of confusing to be honest. I’m a Dem, but I can also admit that as far as getting in the mud, the Dems can play far dirtier and be much harder than the Republicans when it comes to getting hands bloody, so for the Repubs to waste such a move on something that won’t really make a “long run” difference makes me wary that there is something more they want to do. We’ll see. At the very least, this is a PR nightmare for the Repubs, it’s almost as if they wanted to waste such a huge power play on nothing.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Idk, it’s kind of nearsighted on Republicans parts to waste such a strong play on something this inconsequential in the long run. This is an emotional and game changing move writ small, it’s kind of confusing to be honest. I’m a Dem, but I can also admit that as far as getting in the mud, the Dems can play far dirtier and be much harder than the Republicans when it comes to getting hands bloody, so for the Repubs to waste such a move on something that won’t really make a “long run” difference makes me wary that there is something more they want to do. We’ll see. At the very least, this is a PR nightmare for the Repubs, it’s almost as if they wanted to waste such a huge power play on nothing.

Is it though?

The Republicans won those two races in NC despite cheating in one of them.

There constituents won’t punish them with removal or loss if power. So they can just obstruct until they get the governorship again.