General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@NBCNews
NEW: As President Trump began losing confidence in John Bolton, who was fired today, he reached out to the man he had fired to give Bolton the job: H.R. McMaster. As frustration with Bolton mounted, Trump reached out to ex-adviser McMaster
@NBCPolitics
In phone calls, President Trump has solicited McMaster's advice on various national security challenges, even asking McMaster who he should nominate to lead the Pentagon, aides says; he also told McMaster that he misses him. As frustration with Bolton mounted, Trump reached out to ex-adviser McMaster

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
·
BREAKING: A federal court has reportedly ordered the Department of Veterans Affairs to reimburse veterans for emergency medical care they received at non-VA facilities and struck down a ruling that blocked them from reimbursements in the first place.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Court rules VA must reimburse veterans for emergency care at non-VA centers
Amanda Wolfe, a plaintiff in the suit who previously served in the Coast Guard, told NBC News that she was “overjoyed” by the ruling.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
·
Actress Angela Bassett received a standing ovation and chorus of applause after she denounced President Trump's rhetoric against minority congresswomen during a speech at the 2019 Black Girls Rock Awards: "When they say send her back home, you tell them I am home. I am the foundation of what we call home."

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Angela Bassett calls out Trump: 'When they say send her back home, you tell them I am home'
Bassett took to the stage to accept her Icon Award and criticized the president's previous language toward women and minorities.