General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Trump ups the ante. Just easing his way to being the authoritarian he craves.

Repubs sit back :yeshrug:

Pelosi like :flabbynsick:

The people :lupe:

Watch the country go to shyt in real time bruhs. :unimpressed:

I used to have a neighbor from I think Frankfurt. She’s probably 80-85 at this point if she’s still alive. I wonder what’s going through her mind right now seeing this shyt all repeat itself. Personally I’ve been comparing the two of them since he started his campaign. shyt was obvious from the start.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:comeon:Do you really see Nazi germany happening? Or are you just ok with fear mongering as a go to tactic?

I despise fear mongering on both sides of the isle, its vile.
So what action by the trump administration would make you say “ oh damn these people ain’t playing and are really looking for radical change”?

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
So what action by the trump administration would make you say “ oh damn these people ain’t playing and are really looking for radical change”?
If I thought there were enough Nazis in this country to resemble anything like Nazi Germany I wouldn't be here.
Second if you believe its even possible for American society today to turn on nikkas like that(Nazi germany), then your support for democracy, and inclusion makes no sense, and you should share my support for the fall of the current state.

I think whats really happening here, is you are pretending not to see the scare tactic in referencing Nazi Germany/hitler when discussing political opponents. Its no different when trump tries to mislabel a dem an al Qaeda supporter... its crude and irresponsible. Don't turn a blind eye when its your side of the isle.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
If I thought there were enough Nazis in this country to resemble anything like Nazi Germany I wouldn't be here.
Second if you believe its even possible for American society today to turn on nikkas like that(Nazi germany), then your support for democracy, and inclusion makes no sense, and you should share my support for the fall of the current state.

I think whats really happening here, is you are pretending not to see the scare tactic in referencing Nazi Germany/hitler when discussing political opponents. Its no different when trump tries to mislabel a dem an al Qaeda supporter... its crude and irresponsible. Don't turn a blind eye when its your side of the isle.

If the your barometer is this ain’t Nazi bad, you really don’t get what the problem is either intentionally or unintentionally.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Trump, at his next rally could insinuate that slavery should make a come back.

"Slavery! Slavery. Bad thing it was...or was it? Got a lot done with slavery. And now look. NBA, NFL, the fastest people you could ever see run, believe me. And a lot of people don't like to admit it but slavery played a big role. Big role. And now look, they are all millionaires. But many people say they hate our country."

His cult starts chanting,

"Make them slaves again! Make them slaves again!"

@DEAD7 :yeshrug: I see no problem as people are expressing their 1st amendment rights in a free democracy however the fear mongering is a bit much.