General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Trump, at his next rally could insinuate that slavery should make a come back.

"Slavery! Slavery. Bad thing it was...or was it? Got a lot done with slavery. And now look. NBA, NFL, the fastest people you could ever see run, believe me. And a lot of people don't like to admit it but slavery played a big role. Big role. And now look, they are all millionaires. But many people say they hate our country."

His cult starts chanting,

"Make them slaves again! Make them slaves again!"

@DEAD7 :yeshrug: I see no problem as people are expressing their 1st amendment rights in a free democracy however the fear mongering is a bit much.
Accurate

*awaits passive aggressive dap*

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
:manny:
Such a lack of faith in our system and in cacs seems out of place on the left :yeshrug:

That said, I disagree with scaring people.:manny:

The system where a Senate Majority leader made up a rule to stop a president he didn’t like from getting a Supreme Court Justice? Then openly admitted he’d let his guy get a pick under the same circumstances so the Right would have a bigger majority to okay their agenda.

Paranoia right?

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
*Assuming you are black*

1) It wasnt something that needed to be said, you put it in there to attract speculation. You reasoning is the epitome of a bad faith argument.

full

"...JJ23 is Black......or is he? Many people are saying that he isn't. Maybe a very tanned person but could he be Black? I don't know, I'm not sure but some people are saying he's not. Some very smart people are saying it, could it be true, I'm not sure but it's something we should look into..."

:mjlol:

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
succession will never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, happen.

this might not be nazi germany but 60 milliion people are cool with Trump saying racist shyt. the PRESIDENT in 2019 is not sweating telling people to go back to where they came from.

the shyt is scary doggie.

This, folks without perspective are acting like Nazi's were cartoon character super villans.
They were masses of fragile whites duped into blaming their woes on minorities,
Who were ultimately spurred to war and genocide by their leadership.out of fear of the others becoming too powerful.
Most Nazi's and Germans didn't kill Jews, they just turned a blind eye to the suffering of those they didn't think belonged in "their country".

I thought the whole point of history was to learn from it. Just because trumps minions don't have the fashion sence or organizational skills of the Reich, doesn't make his constant railing against brown people, sh!t stiring with Europe, and praising of fascists and strongmen any less concerning.

I'm not one of these hyperbolic, anti government, sky is falling type of people, but last night was the straw. The president of this country stood their and smiled on national tv while thousands of his followers chanted to throw a black muslim congresswoman out of this country because she dared challenge his racism and bigotry openly. And all the "good" people in power can bother to do is write a stern letter.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@jaketapper
.@SpeakerPelosi was asked to respond to the chants last night and the president’s comments.

“We condemned the president’s comments the other day. That’s our statement,” she said to reporters, walking away.

— @KilloughCNN
10:13 - 18 Jul 2019

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

This old hoe compromised and is a part of the problem.

Old white establishment is dying and changing as these politicians are becoming Black/Brown/Gay/etc...

Best believe she wants to keep the old status.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@PeterWelch
I have concluded that President Donald Trump should be impeached. READ my full statement here:
10:05 - 18 Jul 2019
D_w1ZK4WkAAcB3x

@kyledcheney
· 32m
INBOX: Rep. Peter Welch calls for Trump's impeachment.

He's a member of the Intelligence Committee -- and this bumps the total number of pro-impeachment lawmakers close to 90.

@kyledcheney
Welch was one of the 95 Democrats who voted to advance Rep. Al Green's impeachment articles last night. But he hadn't publicly endorsed it before.
10:23 - 18 Jul 2019

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This, folks without perspective are acting like Nazi's were cartoon character super villans.
They were masses of fragile whites duped into blaming their woes on minorities,
Who were ultimately spurred to war and genocide by their leadership.out of fear of the others becoming too powerful.
Most Nazi's and Germans didn't kill Jews, they just turned a blind eye to the suffering of those they didn't think belonged in "their country".

I thought the whole point of history was to learn from it. Just because trumps minions don't have the fashion sence or organizational skills of the Reich, doesn't make his constant railing against brown people, sh!t stiring with Europe, and praising of fascists and strongmen any less concerning.

I'm not one of these hyperbolic, anti government, sky is falling type of people, but last night was the straw. The president of this country stood their and smiled on national tv while thousands of his followers chanted to throw a black muslim congresswoman out of this country because she dared challenge his racism and bigotry openly. And all the "good" people in power can bother to do is write a stern letter.

This is why Republicans devalue education, so that the people are oblivious to the signs that this is taking place.