General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Trump(and cacs in general) being racist, has never been in question... I haven’t seen one poster claim he isn’t racist either... but i know its the liberal go to play.
If focusing more on what the babbling idiot does than what he says/tweets is considered supporting him around here, than so be it.:yeshrug:
I look forward to amerikkkas dissolution.
Through capitalism, and bringing Democrats to heel?

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
of course, you want to neutralize Trump, ignore him.
BUT............Trump knows he can't be ignored. And that's where lies the problem. And he will just continue to say outrageous things.

But maybe after this racist tweet debacle, ignoring Trump is a possibility. If you ain't gonna impeach him and if the gop won't hold him accountable. Ignore him.

Can it be done tho?

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
BUT............Trump knows he can't be ignored. And that's where lies the problem. And he will just continue to say outrageous things.

But maybe after this racist tweet debacle, ignoring Trump is a possibility. If you ain't gonna impeach him and if the gop won't hold him accountable. Ignore him.

Can it be done tho?

Media is too obsessed with him but I swear if Fox News was the only ones hanging on his every word, he'd be powerless in inciting his base. He'd go back to doing rallies every other month or so.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Media is too obsessed with him but I swear if Fox News was the only ones hanging on his every word, he'd be powerless in inciting his base. He'd go back to doing rallies every other month or so.
We can't even ignore him. :snoop:

Media yeah they can't, but the dems. Can they ignore him? Should They? Can They? Trump getting a rise out of them and then seeing his numbers go up gets him all giddy.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After the Mueller bullshyt I hate to speculate, but I wonder how much of these outbursts have to do with his boy Epstein getting caught up....

I wouldn't be surprised. His timing definitely lines up perfectly with it.

I also could see this being his 2020 strategy going forward, he knows his base is triggered by the Squad (AOC, Omar, Pressley, ,Tlaib ) and probably try to pick fights with them up until election day if he doesn't face someone like Harris or Warren.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
After the Mueller bullshyt I hate to speculate, but I wonder how much of these outbursts have to do with his boy Epstein getting caught up....
I'm going to save you the trouble, don't bother expecting any current or relevant political figures names to be released in this case. Look for the onus to be put on the foreign leaders and wayward executives and elites through early leaks.

This information is going to be controlled because it could lead to a pure collapse of confidence in government because it will touch both parties and can not be used in a partisan fashion. Since lawmakers will not be able to justify the hypocrisy of punishing the "other side" without punishing their own they will agree to burry the major names.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
4 hrs ·
BREAKING: GOP Senator Rand Paul has just blocked an attempt by Democrats to pass an extension of the September 11th Victim Compensation Fund, the same legislation Jon Stewart torched lawmakers for not passing in a viral testimony last month.

The bill cleared the House in a 402-12 vote last week.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Rand Paul blocks Senate vote on 9/11 victim compensation fund
Paul objected, pointing to the country's growing debt and arguing that any new spending should be offset by cuts to other spending.

fukking pos