General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Trump, at his next rally could insinuate that slavery should make a come back.

"Slavery! Slavery. Bad thing it was...or was it? Got a lot done with slavery. And now look. NBA, NFL, the fastest people you could ever see run, believe me. And a lot of people don't like to admit it but slavery played a big role. Big role. And now look, they are all millionaires. But many people say they hate our country."

His cult starts chanting,

"Make them slaves again! Make them slaves again!"

@DEAD7 :yeshrug: I see no problem as people are expressing their 1st amendment rights in a free democracy however the fear mongering is a bit much.

:hubie:Carry on, condemning fear mongering on both sides will be spun into trump support here.

:pachaha:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:hubie:Carry on, condemning fear mongering on both sides will be spun into trump support here.

Learn to read. Germany didn't just become virulent and anti-jew overnight. Seeds were planted and allowed to grow.

Nazi Germany is a apt warning. And yes it should be met with fear.

Your ignorance or plain treachery is appalling.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
:manny:
Learn to read. Germany didn't just become virulent and anti-jew overnight. Seeds were planted and allowed to grow.

Nazi Germany is a apt warning. And yes it should be met with fear.

Your ignorance or plain treachery is appalling.
Such a lack of faith in our system and in cacs seems out of place on the left :yeshrug:

That said, I disagree with scaring people.:manny:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:manny:
Such a lack of faith in our system and in cacs seems out of place on the left :yeshrug:

That said, I disagree with scaring people.:manny:

You foolish man. I see you standing on a train track with a train coming full speed, I am yelling for you to get off the track before you get smashed, and you look at me and say.

"Stop trying to scare me"

Fine.

Feel free to put me on ignore.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
You foolish man. I see you standing on a train track with a train coming full speed, I am yelling for you to get off the track before you get smashed, and you look at me and say.

"Stop trying to scare me"

Fine.

Feel free to put me on ignore.
*Assuming you are black*
If what you are saying is true... and the train is coming, and "the good whites" have just voted not to impeach, why aren't you opposed to the amerikkkan government with me?
What is it about the fall of our racist government or my disdain for the white supremacist state you disagree with?
What do you find desirable about stability with our Nazi government?
PLKStQ9.png

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
*Assuming you are black*
If what you are saying is true... and the train is coming, and "the good whites" have just voted not to impeach, why aren't you opposed to the amerikkkan government with me?
What is it about the fall of our racist government or my disdain for the white supremacist state you disagree with?
What do you find desirable about stability with our Nazi government?
:leostare:

Yep question my blackness now. That's the biggest deflection tactic on this forum.

If you can tell me how what you described happens without the massive loss of black lives I'm all ears.

Otherwise I support gradual change until you reach the goal.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
1.Yep question my blackness now. That's the biggest deflection tactic on this forum.

2.If you can tell me how what you described happens without the massive loss of black lives I'm all ears.

3.Otherwise I support gradual change until you reach the goal.
1. I said assuming your black... which means im assuming you are black.:comeon:
2. Succession. Dissolution of the union. Most likely spurred by the passing of progressive policies.
3.You claim we are heading into Nazi Germany territory... hows that gradual change working out?:snoop:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
2. Succession. Dissolution of the union. Most likely spurred by the passing of progressive policies.
3.You claim we are heading into Nazi Germany territory... hows that gradual change working out?:snoop:

1) It wasnt something that needed to be said, you put it in there to attract speculation. You reasoning is the epitome of a bad faith argument. @Black Panther
2) How does that work with a minimum of black lives lost?
3) Actually a reasonable argument. It seemed to be working but it was slow. Trump has detonated a bomb into that and blown it to smithereens. So I dunno where things stand now or if they can, or should, be recovered.

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens

succession will never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, happen.

this might not be nazi germany but 60 milliion people are cool with Trump saying racist shyt. the PRESIDENT in 2019 is not sweating telling people to go back to where they came from.

the shyt is scary doggie.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
succession will never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, happen.
n0DtWt9.png

How does that work with a minimum of black lives lost?
I don't believe there is a way for blacks to prosper in this country that doesn't involve some violence. Never(never ever) have those at the top(the ruling class) peacefully relinquished that power and uplifted the oppressed... there is no basis as far as I can see for the liberal notion that whites will ever allow blacks to prosper.
The black liberal world view is a fairytale in my opinion.

What you are suggesting is tolerating oppression in hopes for gradual improvement because some of us, or even many of us would die if we reject it...
We can just agree to disagree.

Last edited: