General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@DaveBautista
If we’re united then stop calling it the China Virus you racist fukk.

kUuht00m_normal.jpg

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
We are United in our effort to defeat the Invisible China Virus, and many people say that it is Patriotic to wear a face mask when you can’t socially distance. There is nobody more Patriotic than me, your favorite President!

EdZM9uAWkAAQrc7

3:52 PM · Jul 20, 2020

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Has Chris Wallace always been reasonably impartial? I don't watch any Fox News so don't know much

Wallace is one of the last remaining remnants of when Fox News still had "straight news" programming. That is Fox News programs that didn't have an explicit appeal to the Republican party although Fox's editorial choices will always have a clear right wing slant. He definitely carries water for the Fox News brand and agenda when he wants to. His coverage of Obama, Hillary, the Tea Party, Fast and Furious, Obamacare, e-mails, etc. was clearly in line with a right agenda. However it's a known fact that he despises Hannity as well as Carlson and the rest of the prime time guys, has been very critical behind the scenes of Fox's borderline state TV coverage of Trump. I don't think he's "impartial." He's still another Fox News suit eager to sensationalize any story that makes Democrats look bad. Where he splits with the rest of his colleagues is that he's not as willing to blatantly lie or cheerlead for all things Republican either. He still feels a need to be critical of both parties and their candidates as a journalist I think. He's against Fox News becoming an explicit pro-GOP political operation (not that it isn't) where journalists are expected to not only be critical of Democrats exclusively but to suck up to and run cover for Republicans. His father is Mike Wallace, a broadcasting legend.

Last edited:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
that's exactly what it is. it'd end up looking like this -

giphy.gif

except thrown by a big, fat orange fukk who'd blame the democrats and the media for rigging the mound or some shyt.
It was a rigged mound folks. A rigged mound. And it was an Obama umpire, everyone is saying. An Obama umpire can you believe that. Very corrupt and the grounds crews were all never trumpers. All of them voted for Hillary. A total disgrace.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
It was a rigged mound folks. A rigged mound. And it was an Obama umpire, everyone is saying. An Obama umpire can you believe that. Very corrupt and the grounds crews were all never trumpers. All of them voted for Hillary. A total disgrace.

:russ:

"a lot of people are saying of the ball was greased. and as you know, aoc is greasy. so are the far-left antifa terrorists who want to abolish police, so... joe biden.:yeshrug:

no, no...don't ask that...don't...just stop. it's makes perfect sense and you know it.
(pained whispers) i've been doing a great job. everybody loves it. everybody is like 'oh wow, president trump, how does he do it? how do you do the best job ever at running the...sta...the united...the...uhhh...how does he run america so perfectly? and keep selling out trump hotel for record prices? and keep ending the coronavirus every few days? :upsetfavre:

how? it's obvious, chris...i'm a stable genius. i have a good brain. :smugfavre:"

i wish i had the trump smileys. damn.

Last edited: