General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Trump is an agent of chaos. Notice how vague he his. He can't even explain his reasoning. No substance no tactics no explanation no guidance.
Trump wants violence. He needs it. He's hoping one of these guys get killed so he can push his rhetoric. He's an authoritarian at the end of the day.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
'SPIKED' BALL? Bad or 'SICK' catcher, "threw the game" Investigation???

Folks, they're saying it's like the steroids, liberals in baseball, Mark McGuire, remember Mark, he would hit the runs, he would hit them, and then hit the 'juice' hard, oh, it's a scam folks, a big time scam

tenor.gif

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
It was a rigged mound folks. A rigged mound. And it was an Obama umpire, everyone is saying. An Obama umpire can you believe that. Very corrupt and the grounds crews were all never trumpers. All of them voted for Hillary. A total disgrace.
A lot of people, not me, but a lot of people are saying the umpire wasn't even born here. It's his first time seeing a baseball folks, he doesn't even know what a strike is, believe me. The jealous Democratic party put him there because they jealous of my record TV ratings, YUUUUGE NUMBERS

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I’m sure he called him all types of “Porch monkeys”. Meanwhile he can barely string together a sentence. That’s what trips me out about some white people. Will be living in the middle of bum fukk in a ran down trailer and with one tooth and still refer to black people as “dumb ******s” :heh:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
It’s an interesting paradox. He has no energy doing this which what he should have been doing. It’s not going to get people fired up. He’s created a problem for himself in that way.