General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has Chris Wallace always been reasonably impartial? I don't watch any Fox News so don't know much

Sadbrownsfan

All Star
Daps
Has Chris Wallace always been reasonably impartial? I don't watch any Fox News so don't know much

he was much, much harder on Bill Clinton and Obama in their interviews but it mostly fell under legitimate and fair hard questioning and not frothing at the mouth typical Fox BS.

we just live in an absurd world were he’s walking a tight rope with his employers/viewers and rightfully getting liberal kudos for showing the most basic journalistic integrity by not letting outrageous Trump lies go completely to fairly basic questions.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

He does this shyt constantly where he projects his ignorance on everyone else.

Literally EVERYONE who talks about the 1619 project knows that its about slavery. The fact that he thinks they don't know it's about slavery just shows how fukking ignorant he is about the project. He didn't know that, so he expresses that by claiming that they're the ones who didn't know it.

Just like when he said Kaep and company didn't know that they were protesting against police brutality. THEY knew what the protests were about. He didn't, so he projected and claimed that they didn't.

There have been literally dozens of examples of that, "No one had ever heard of Juneteenth", etc. Every time he exposes his ignorance, he claims that it was everyone else who didn't know.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@richard680news
Trump says U.S Coronavirus briefings will begin again tomorrow. Trump will lead the televised briefings beginning at 5pm.
@ChrisMegerian
Why is the president bringing back coronavirus briefings?

“I was doing them and we had a lot of people watching, record numbers watching in the history of cable television, and there’s never been anything like it."
11:45 AM · Jul 20, 2020