General that Obama fired is organizing militias across America in preparation for the election

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Exactly. That's why I look at them like a controlled opposition. It makes no sense
exactly what I be saying but when we call them out for them doing nothing to fight back we get called crazy on here and bullshyt by the same shills who tell us to keep voting for them!!!:damn: trump is the devil!!! :damn:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Nicca what :wtf:

Yo this is madness
And they using the term "white boy summer". Yes the same "white boy summer" that black women made viral is now a neo nazi dog whistle. I can't wait for the documentaries 7 years from now. "Where did the neo nazi saying white boy summer come from.... Black women???".

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People on this website are really just idealists who think you can vote away naziism.

It's like thinking you can pray away the gay.

You cannot stop someone who gives not a single fukk about how things are ran.

If I'm being honest, I think our government is worried about further radicalizing this element
and creating a permanent homegrown terrorist group. I don't even know if they know how to stop it
at this point, they've let it run for so long in the name of capital and capitalism that trying curtail it only
reinforces their "victimhood".

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
People on this website are really just idealists who think you can vote away naziism.

It's like thinking you can pray away the gay.

You cannot stop someone who gives not a single fukk about how things are ran.

If I'm being honest, I think our government is worried about further radicalizing this element
and creating a permanent homegrown terrorist group. I don't even know if they know how to stop it
at this point, they've let it run for so long in the name of capital and capitalism that trying curtail it only
reinforces their "victimhood".
Democrats have bo fighters or strategiests on their sides. It's filled with women and LGBTQ who legitimately believe that you can vote away fascism. That or they think that they will be shielded from the fascism due to their identity.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Like NFAC whose leader the FBI promptly arrested? Or the Black Panthers who they applied all resources to destroy?

They see us as a threat. Unless something is super discreet and dots all the legal i's they will take it down and leave these Nazis alone.

Anyway starting a fight large scale is nuts. We don't have numbers or guns like that. It would end tragically.

NAAGA is not radical nor a militia but a gun owner association and has gun ownership and emergency preparedness resources. It's the best org to join now.

I agree with you about the extra scrutiny but I disagree with you about how Black folks would fair against these white wing militias.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Obama should have locked this cac up. He always played it too safe
Obama made a lot of mistakes. He tried to mediafe with people that you legitimately can't find common ground with. But you can't blame him given the times. He ran on "change" and uniting the country, so he did his best at it.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Obama made a lot of mistakes. He tried to mediafe with people that you legitimately can't find common ground with. But you can't blame him given the times. He ran on "change" and uniting the country, so he did his best at it.

They showed him that they would never play fair. So the gloves should have been off.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Yea I been watching this on the low. Flynn’s also got a movie out so he’s riding the publicity wave. So,etimes they’re so far fetched it’s hard to take em serious but then again they got the guns take nothing for granted
They 3d print guns and even have members who make cheap Drones. It's not laughing matter. Just hope the feds have a plan.