General that Obama fired is organizing militias across America in preparation for the election

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Yall so sure that an election is going to take place.

I see massive anarchy going on with some royal rumble shyt going on. Its not gonna be like charlotteville. More like the 1992 la riots but on a scale never seen before except the people are going to win.
I think this is definitely possible. bytch ass nikka. Before I go after the bigots I gotta put you down first.

Nah, I'm just fukkin wit you bro. Id call you to the squad if shyt got real out here. Lay off the Republican talking points and we are good. They are the enemy. Along with like 70-82% of the Dems.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
So we got WS acceleration plots being pushed former, modern, top American generals .....whatever happens to this country is well deserved. Protect you and you people. Please do not die for this nation, it will never die for you.
I'll die for my people. I'll die for all people who represent what's right in this world. Hope more nikkas that think like that are in this game, because if not, we lost already.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I've said a few times that if Biden wins re-election, Secret Service need to be on their A+ game protecting both Biden and Harris. Trump is going to claim that they stole another election from him and MAGA trash will have the meltdown of meltdowns.
If so, the country needs to learn that we have to kill that state of mind. Start with violence, then install mental health facilities in ALL neighborhoods where you can walk in and get mental health treatment for free. That shyt is mandatory.

A lot of bigots were raised like that. Some would prefer to get mental health treatment to fix it than fight a losing battle.

MAGA gotta be eliminated, and the whole thought process needs to be deaded. Violently, then force fear to get a peaceful conclusion.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think this is definitely possible. bytch ass nikka. Before I go after the bigots I gotta put you down first.

Nah, I'm just fukkin wit you bro. Id call you to the squad if shyt got real out here. Lay off the Republican talking points and we are good. They are the enemy. Along with like 70-82% of the Dems.

:salute: no doubt, breh. I think its bigger than politics at this point. I think theres a growing number of people who simply moving against the government and its becoming more announced with this israel and palestine shyt. We all gonna have to prepare ourselves for the very government that people were saying vote for them are going to turn against us on some war against us. They gonna force some shyt onto us thats gonna make us fight them for our humanity on some police violating our rights shyt.

I think that our generation along with z and the alpha are going to lead the charge. We about to see people really not showing up for work on some strike shyt.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Like NFAC whose leader the FBI promptly arrested? Or the Black Panthers who they applied all resources to destroy?

They see us as a threat. Unless something is super discreet and dots all the legal i's they will take it down and leave these Nazis alone.

Anyway starting a fight large scale is nuts. We don't have numbers or guns like that. It would end tragically.

NAAGA is not radical nor a militia but a gun owner association and has gun ownership and emergency preparedness resources. It's the best org to join now.
I don't think having a militia is starting a fight. They're legal and if cacs can form them why can't we?

I think it's pretty silly given the history of the country and cacs arming up, openly talking about killing us and commiting recent racial massacres to not think we should be more proactive in our defense. :leon:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I'm not certain I follow the rationale of posters saying they don't like racism out in the open.
This is EXACTLY WHY you want it out in the open.

They can't be hiding in positions of power influencing how your schools are run, police departments are run, CITIES are run
when they're open fukking racist like this.

Or are you fukking idiot who thinks you can shame someone into not being a fukking Nazi?

Either you're trolling or you're clueless.

The phrase on here comes from a poster who said he'd prefer Trump over Bernie, because Trump is an open White Supremacist while Bernie has never been openly racist towards Black folk.

Since that poster and others like him WANT open racists like Trump in positions of power, it's the exact opposite of the shyt you're saying.

But in terms of the rest of what you're saying, studies show that mindsets which are actively suppressed tend to die out over time. While hypocrisy is bad, hypocrisy is still better than "honest evil", because the honest evil person normalizes his evil and converts others to the cause, while the hypocritical evil person is constantly in danger of being exposed and preaches the exact opposite message of his evil inclinations. I'd always take a abolitionist with racist thoughts over a confederate with racist actions.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Either you're trolling or you're clueless.

The phrase on here comes from a poster who said he'd prefer Trump over Bernie, because Trump is an open White Supremacist while Bernie has never been openly racist towards Black folk.

Since that poster and others like him WANT open racists like Trump in positions of power, it's the exact opposite of the shyt you're saying.

But in terms of the rest of what you're saying, studies show that mindsets which are actively suppressed tend to die out over time. While hypocrisy is bad, hypocrisy is still better than "honest evil", because the honest evil person normalizes his evil and converts others to the cause, while the hypocritical evil person is constantly in danger of being exposed and preaches the exact opposite message of his evil inclinations. I'd always take a abolitionist with racist thoughts over a confederate with racist actions.
I'm neither trolling nor clueless.

The truth of the matter is these mindsets have been around since the country's foundation.

These ideas are resilient and change to fit the times, they have largely existed in some form or another
for over 300 years.

These ideas don't disappear, they just find a new place to gestate, whether it's going to various message
boards and social media hangouts or meetups at night with white hoods. You can't stamp it out through suppression
because you can't stop grandma or grandpa or their father or their mother or their friends from influencing them.

It does not matter what they do or don't see on television or whoever the president is.

Anyone fool enough to believe that if it isn't spoken about or just ignored, it will go away is either remarkably fukking stupid
or naive.

Like I really struggle to understand how anyone Black on this website is fool enough to think this shyt ever went away
in any meaningful capacity. We have an entire television channel that broadcasted these ideas through various dog whistles
on Fox News. That was around when I was in elementary school, now we have the same reactionaries and their legion
of followers in new voices like Ben Shapiro or Candance owens and before Fox New or Twitter or Youtube or Facebook or any
of these things existed there were always safe havens in communities across the country for these ideas to remain.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Always a fall nikka somewhere, just like Enrique tario remember him?!?: francis: you figure theyd learn by now your the patsy, the white man in charge getting away with it Scott free...:beli: dumbass

Last edited: