General that Obama fired is organizing militias across America in preparation for the election

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Screen-Shot-2021-01-06-at-7.22.49-PM.png

:lolbron:

Fortunately/Unfortunately (depending on how you look at it), a black man had to do that. :francis:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
You’re all welcome to return to Africa - where it’s safe
:blessed:
I hate to be THAT guy, but Africa isnt safe outside of a few countries (Ghana, Kenya, Angola, Zambia, Tanzania, and Ivory Coast). The rest are going to be engulfed in proxy wars that America will spark. How do I know this? I know people who are mercenaries who , for some reason, randomly got orders to go to Gabon. They been training in Gabon lately and had some run ins with the Russians. The Sahel is about to be chaos and it will spill over into Nigeria, Senegal, Mali etc. (high muslim areas in africa). Dont get me started on the chaos regarding ethiopia and somalia either smh. On top of that white south africans are starting to get on code and it looks like they will secede. So now there's about to be a white ethnostate in southern africa too. Take a look at the elections happening right now and how much support the white candidates are getting.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On top of that white south africans are starting to get on code and it looks like they will secede. So now there's about to be a white ethnostate in southern africa too. Take a look at the elections happening right now and how much support the white candidates are getting.
:damn:Wait you remember when trump was threatening to invade south africa because he thought there was a white genocide happing over there shyt there really is no safe space from :mjpls: it just take a bit longer to attack but it always does :snoop:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
:damn:Wait you remember when trump was threatening to invade south africa because he thought there was a white genocide happing over there shyt there really is no safe space from :mjpls: it just take a bit longer to attack but it always does :snoop:
Yeah its why the CACs in South Africa are getting more bold. They see the rising global anti blackness and a possible Trump admin on the horizon that will support them. Their own "israel" if you will.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I hate to be THAT guy, but Africa isnt safe outside of a few countries (Ghana, Kenya, Angola, Zambia, Tanzania, and Ivory Coast). The rest are going to be engulfed in proxy wars that America will spark. How do I know this? I know people who are mercenaries who , for some reason, randomly got orders to go to Gabon. They been training in Gabon lately and had some run ins with the Russians. The Sahel is about to be chaos and it will spill over into Nigeria, Senegal, Mali etc. (high muslim areas in africa). Dont get me started on the chaos regarding ethiopia and somalia either smh. On top of that white south africans are starting to get on code and it looks like they will secede. So now there's about to be a white ethnostate in southern africa too. Take a look at the elections happening right now and how much support the white candidates are getting.

Then overthrow/undermine your government to save Africa

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All they're looking for is an excuse to be as savage as they really want to be

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Then overthrow/undermine your government to save Africa
Now think about what you just said smh

Brother, Africans must outnumber every other group on that continent at least 1000 to 1. If they can't get together to save themselves then they don't deserve to be saved. Now that's ugly, I know, but it's the ugly truth.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Now think about what you just said smh

Brother, Africans must outnumber every other group on that continent at least 1000 to 1. If they can't get together to save themselves then they don't deserve to be saved. Now that's ugly, I know, but it's the ugly truth.

Now Cory, how is that relevant to anything in this conversational exchange?

Yung Herbie said the US purposely destabilizes Africa, which is why African Americans shouldn’t move there.

How do you add to our conversational exchange?
:jbhmm:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Now Cory, how is that relevant to anything in this conversational exchange?

Yung Herbie said the US purposely destabilizes Africa, which is why African Americans shouldn’t move there.

How do you add to our conversational exchange?
:jbhmm:
You asked a question and I answered it in a manly and upright manner.

Talk about a contribution!

It just doesn’t get any better than that.