General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
So I shouldn’t believe what Elon Musk is literally saying is his gripe?
No. :mjlol:

He's a notorious bad actor and troll. I caution everyone against believing Elon Musk.
Follow the money.

He wants to add a subscription to twitter and apple has a 30% cut policy he was likely blindsided by.
Thats it... and its not caping for Musk to state this.:mjlol:

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
I do think it's possible Musk just found out about the 30% charge. That's why he's said "did you know Apple charges a secret tax".

Yes bro. We know. Everyone knows. Meta, Epic, and every other major developer has been vocal opposed to it and even went to court to fight it.

However in typical narcissist fashion, because he didn't know it, nobody else could possibly have known it because he is so smart.

It's like when Trump said “nobody knew that health care could be so complicated..."

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
His battle with Apple isn't going anywhere. Apple takes a cut and so does Google for Android apps. He knows about it he always did. Tesla is on the app stores. The Tesla app is free but at some point it would have popped up when they develop the app that "don't worry we don't have to pay to get the app in the store because it's free". He doesn't seem to get that he isn't always the smartest guy in the room.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I do think it's possible Musk just found out about the 30% charge. That's why he's said "did you know Apple charges a secret tax".

Yes bro. We know. Everyone knows. Meta, Epic, and every other major developer has been vocal opposed to it and even went to court to fight it.

However in typical narcissist fashion, because he didn't know it, nobody else could possibly have known it because he is so smart.

It's like when Trump said “nobody knew that health care could be so complicated..."
Mr. "I code for a living" just found out about app stores? :heh:

Tesla has apple and google play apps :stopitslime:

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I mean...Apple is a multi trillion dollar company and absolutely doesn't need Twitter while Twitter absolutely needs Apple. So....

Can somebody to me what the fukk Elon thinks he can accomplish by going like this at a juggernaut like Apple? Isn't this the equivalent of poking a hornets nest with a stick?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
idiots needs to stop carrying water for this guy @Serious

Remember the retards saying he was going to "fix" twitter?