General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Funniest thing from it wouldn't be Elon's response or the EU it's MAGA trying to cancel Apple

I just have a picture of them in my mind stockpiling Samsungs next to all the ammunition and dusty hydroxychloroquine bottles they hoarded

:wow: Until they learn it's Korean. And then all of MAGA remember that BTS came from Korea, and they all look feminine and are not ALPHA enough to eat at a HOOTERS.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I mean...Apple is a multi trillion dollar company and absolutely doesn't need Twitter while Twitter absolutely needs Apple. So....

Can somebody to me what the fukk Elon thinks he can accomplish by going like this at a juggernaut like Apple? Isn't this the equivalent of poking a hornets nest with a stick?

His goal, like with all his companies, is to aim for the US government to bail him out. He's preemptively going at Apple and claiming "free speech" because he wants right-wingers to back him with protections (perhaps anti-monopoly shyt against the Apple and Android stores, perhaps financial backing) in order to preserve the supposed essential free speech service that Twitter provides.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Oh yes. Please get involved you autistic fool.

Apple right now:
inspectorgadgetwinterland04.jpg