r06luakk7r2a1.png

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Apple got like 2 trillion market cap
Elon money is not that long he better learn who he can bully.
Apple controls like almost 60 percent of the smart phones in the us alone

He is essentially throwing a tantrum because of the 30 percent cut that apple will take from the twitter blue subscription showing that he has no idea how twitter makes money or how their revenue model is structured to run on advertisers in the first place.

Apple and Google both do not want hate speech or non moderated platforms on their app stores and they also take cuts from every app on their app store. He and his ass kissers really exposed themselves on this one to a whole new level because now he's copping pleas and attacking one of the biggest hosts for the platform and acting like they can't just remove the app based off his actions alone from a TOS standpoint
Elon finding out he fukked off 44 bill and got finessed out of 44 bill at the same time… Apple got no issues deleting Twitter off their platform.. Honestly apple should do it

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Not sure if Apple is still really pursuing Apple Car but blocking Twitter from the Appstore and by extension, damaging Tesla with the ricochet effect could also be a chess move for their EV launch.
Exactly and let’s keep it 500.. There are more EVs on the market more affordable and better than Tesla’s…

I’m wondering why Tesla board of directions don’t push Elon stupid ass out? He’s clearly fukkin Tesla stock to high hell

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Nah, you’re caping.

Elon is crying over a free speech issue. Is choosing not to advertise on a platform a matter of free speech or are you co-signing his belief that it’s woke activism when people don’t want to give their money to right wing causes.
:francis:Anyone outside of the circle jerk knows the apple beef centers on the 30% transaction fee Apple charges large app developers to be listed in its app store. Has nothing to do with flaming or caping for Musk. The chamber just doesnt like disruption.

I've quoted my post for reference. Now ask yourself why this triggers posters in here.

Same issue others have had with Apples subscription model, and several work arounds have already been discovered by others.
Moreover, Apple is the worlds most valuable company, calling them out isnt bootlicking by any stretch. This is simply an i hate Musk circle jerk and ive disrupted it.
Nothing in my post warranted ad hominems... :hubie:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Epic Games legit took fortnite off the app store because they had the leverage to say nah we good they make their money off consoles not mobile whereas twitter has no leverage here since most of its users are mobile users. Dumbass wants to whine about free speech he can't see that if you don't like apple and google you have to either play by their rules or bounce

There are no alternatives for 60 percent of your user base to simply work around to use twitter at that therefore they have no leverage and can only posture and complain online. That's why he knows his only path is to whine and hope someone will fight Apple for him vs actually losing twitter on the apple store

This imo is the death knell for the Elon stans because even the conservatives on twitter caping for him are all posting under twitter from iphone. Its a self ether for all of them

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Apple should remove Twitter and make its own Twitter
Or just buy Twitter back from Elon for 100 mill and restore the people that resigned and those who got fired.. all the ad revenue will come back and shyt head trolls like Elon would get bushed on sight..

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Or just buy Twitter back from Elon for 100 mill and restore the people that resigned and those who got fired.. all the ad revenue will come back and shyt head trolls like Elon would get bushed on sight..
Only thing is that I don’t want Elon to be paid out even if it’s at a loss

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Can someone explain to me why Tesla stock was so obviously over valued all these years :gucci:

A company that can't even make and sell millions of cars per year should never have its ceo has the richest man in the world

This is why I stopped taking stock market valuation seriously

I'm suppose to believe tesla deserves to be more valuable than the worlds largest semi conductor manufacturer,TSMC and not that far
behind the likes of Alphabet and amazon:mjtf::mjlol:

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Why is everyone taking Musk's claims about Apple at face value when the only source is Musk?

He's proven willing to lie about anything he thinks will benefit himself. Until proven otherwise, I'm not convinced that Apple has done anything other than restate their status quo policy.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Can someone explain to me why Tesla stock was so obviously over valued all these years :gucci:

A company that can't even make and sell millions of cars per year should never have its ceo has the richest man in the world

This is why I stopped taking stock market valuation seriously

I'm suppose to believe tesla deserves to be more valuable than the worlds largest semi conductor manufacturer,TSMC and not that far
behind the likes of Alphabet and amazon:mjtf::mjlol:
His value is based on what people think he's GOING to do