Reppin
Fresno, CA.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
@DEAD7. It's 2022 and you still have the nerve to use echo chamber, in regards to realistic statements about Musk? I would say do better, whether you're trolling or worse yet, you're really caping for Elon
Same issue others have had with Apples subscription model, and several work arounds have already been discovered by others.

:unimpressed:
Reread my post and point out what is false or a spin on the facts...
Then ask yourself why it triggered you.

The echo chamber is pretty clear to anyone not in it.

My comment didnt disparage Musk and the ad hominems began.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:mjlol:I forgot how any disruption to the echo chamber can trigger lefties here...

My bad, this isnt an old issue companies have been having with Apple this is a collision course with Apple and twitter will be removed from the app store shortly yaaaay!:ohlawd:
#downwithmusk
That white man don’t love you boo

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:mjlol:I forgot how any disruption to the echo chamber can trigger lefties here...

My bad, this isnt an old issue companies have been having with Apple this is a collision course with Apple and twitter will be removed from the app store shortly yaaaay!:ohlawd:
#downwithmusk

You are a Black man that is too slow to see how dangerous Elon Musk and ideology truly is.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Youve reached this conclusion based on what?
Me not echoing the prevailing sentiment?

:unimpressed:

When Elon Musk starts debating racial IQ differences with his 100 million plus followers you are going to be looking stupid as fukk :why:

You fake ass contrarians are something else.

Elon musk, Peter Thiel, and that whole cabal of racist cacs allocate billions of dollars to various companies and employ thousands of people.

These clowns can impact Black peoples lives anytime them or their ideology is shyted on it's a win.

Last edited: