Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
7bmkeqr1n71a1.jpg

h8x5jcv1n71a1.jpg

rehtmwy1n71a1.jpg

j6m4fu02n71a1.jpg
Lol Elon's such a fukking moron. I can't wait for Twitter to go under.

Also, it's a shame we don't have more protections like that in the United States.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're able to pull this off by convincing lower class and middle class workers that their jobs and their potential is being taken away by immigrants, minorities, and gay and trans people. I want to say it's more complicated than that, but a lot of it honestly does just boil down to that. Fox News pandering to the innermost fears of their audience...don't vote for the people that would help with your unions, because they want to turn your kids gay. Etc. Etc.

That's really what it boils down to. If you distill all our problems in this country, it comes down to white fear.

Tucker Carlson literally told his audience to 'arm themselves" because some parents chose to take their kids to a draq queen reading event.(I really don't know what that is about, but to each his own)

A few days later, a white boy shoots up a gay bar hosting a draq queen night.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
That's really what it boils down to. If you distill all our problems in this country, it comes down to white fear.

Tucker Carlson literally told his audience to 'arm themselves" because some parents chose to take their kids to a draq queen reading event.(I really don't know what that is about, but to each his own)

A few days later, a white boy shoots up a gay bar hosting a draq queen night.
Exactly. Also I'm pretty sure the shooter is the grandson of a MAGA Republican in office right now, and he was a January 6 guy.

Tucker Carlson is definitely on that stochastic terrorism shyt. The day after the shooting he ran another segment about needing to protect your kids from gay folks.

Tucker's an evil piece of shyt. I hope the victims of the shooting can put together some kind of lawsuit and go after Tucker, Crowder, and the grifter squad the same way they got Alex Jones for Sandy Hook.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
They're able to pull this off by convincing lower class and middle class workers that their jobs and their potential is being taken away by immigrants, minorities, and gay and trans people. I want to say it's more complicated than that, but a lot of it honestly does just boil down to that. Fox News pandering to the innermost fears of their audience...don't vote for the people that would help with your unions, because they want to turn your kids gay. Etc. Etc.
Absolutely, you have a group who believes all they need to do to lift themselves up is to push others down.

With no other objective goal white supremacy meets that target

DonFrancisco

Your Favorite Tio!
Daps
Reppin
Sabado Gigante
Elon is stupid for taking twitter private. I wouldn't be surprised if the bottom line operations cost is atrocious and in the red. He is really trying to run a lean operation without understanding the company and it's products. The $8.00 monthly subscription is probably a way to raise money from it's bottom line and a few dumbass podcaster say it is smart to rely on subscription bases model and not advertising revenue.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Elon is stupid for taking twitter private. I wouldn't be surprised if the bottom line operations cost is atrocious and in the red. He is really trying to run a lean operation without understanding the company and it's products. The $8.00 monthly subscription is probably a way to raise money from it's bottom line and a few dumbass podcaster say it is smart to rely on subscription bases model and not advertising revenue.
The amount of money gained from advertising to a person is much more than a monthly subscription for a single person. However, the monthly subscription in this case doesn't cancel out the ads, so it's extra money.

DonFrancisco

Your Favorite Tio!
Daps
Reppin
Sabado Gigante
The amount of money gained from advertising to a person is much more than a monthly subscription for a single person. However, the monthly subscription in this case doesn't cancel out the ads, so it's extra money.

I agree it would be extra revenue but it would isolate and it is a PR hit. These blue check marks are for influencers that bring in eye balls and clicks. Trying sell the blue Check especially without proper vetting would be a slow spiral for Elon. As we can see here with Twitter.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
No way I'm falling for this fake twitter beef between Trump and Musk.
Glad there are people intelligent enough to know this shyt is pump faking. Straight out of the WWE/Boxing Pre-fights hype book.

Trump will be back on twitter. First you make people think they have beef and he is never come back. Then one day he is back on twitter and folks are all like the following without realizing they were being played the whole time:

tenor.gif

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Glad there are people intelligent enough to know this shyt is pump faking. Straight out of the WWE/Boxing Pre-fights hype book.

Trump will be back on twitter. First you make people think they have beef and he is never come back. Then one day he is back on twitter and folks are all like the following without realizing they were being played the whole time:

tenor.gif
Possibly. I wouldn't be surprised if his contract w/ Truth Social has some type of payout/clause regarding Twitter usage tho. Otherwise, what's the point of signing someone knowing they can play for the opps?