General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Possibly. I wouldn't be surprised if his contract w/ Truth Social has some type of payout/clause regarding Twitter usage tho. Otherwise, what's the point of signing someone knowing they can play for the opps?

There actually is. Believe trump has to use Truth Social first before other outlets.

Edit:

"Trump is obligated to give Truth Social a six-hour exclusive on any post – but is free to post "political messaging, political fundraising or get-out-the vote efforts" on any site, at any time, according to a May SEC filing."

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I totally forgot dogecoin was a thing. Just looked and since Musk appeared on SNL and mentioned it, it's lost 90% of its value. During that time Musk has announced a moon mission entirely funded by dogecoin, announced the acceptance of dogecoin for Tesla payments, announced the acceptance of dogecoin for SpaceX, announced that he wasn't going to sell his doge and others shouldn't either....and all its done is continue to drop.

I wonder how much money crypto whales made off of Elon fanboys in that debacle.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I totally forgot dogecoin was a thing. Just looked and since Musk appeared on SNL and mentioned it, it's lost 90% of its value. During that time Musk has announced a moon mission entirely funded by dogecoin, announced the acceptance of dogecoin for Tesla payments, announced the acceptance of dogecoin for SpaceX, announced that he wasn't going to sell his doge and others shouldn't either....and all its done is continue to drop.

Grifting crypto crehs…

SEC need to lay the hammer on him

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

i sold all my doge the night before that appearance. pretty much perfect timing on that one. buy the rumour, sell the news. :whew:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
While I don't think it will turn into this, if this becomes an excuse for bailout money, I'll be all kinds of mad and confused. Monfused at these cads if you will...
No they'll say Musk ownership is a national security threat and work something out where he sells within the next year

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Grifting crypto crehs…

SEC need to lay the hammer on him
Why when Twitter and a few lawyers already did when they forced him to buy. He stayed putting his hand on the the “price manipulation” jar and twitter snapped the lid on him and has him in this bad situation he is now in.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Why when Twitter and a few lawyers already did when they forced him to buy. He stayed putting his hand on the the “price manipulation” jar and twitter snapped the lid on him and has him in this bad situation he is now in.

:mjgrin: Because fukk him. Make his life a miserable hell. Bully him.