General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This is what Labor protections look like. This country ain’t shyt.

It's because there are a certain % of working class Americans that prefer to dikkride the rich rather than fight for their own rights.

Some of them are on this forum. One of the anti-Dem posters made a thread complaining that he was about to lose his job, and someone trying to help asked if he lived in a right-to-work state (meaning he can be fired at the drop of a hat). He said yes.

Here's a map of states where you'll run into those at-will / right-to-work problems:

right%20to%20work%20map.png

Wanna guess who runs those state legislatures? This is crazy to me because OP has literally posted, "What do we ever get from voting for Democrats?" and then ran into it in real life.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
It's because there are a certain % of working class Americans that prefer to dikkride the rich rather than fight for their own rights.

Some of them are on this forum. One of the anti-Dem posters made a thread complaining that he was about to lose his job, and someone trying to help asked if he lived in a right-to-work state (meaning he can be fired at the drop of a hat). He said yes.
This is the ultimate mind fukk to me

How there are some workers who willingly vote against their own best interests. I used to work for FedEx. Fed ex used to be a great company to work for years ago but now its garbage. They need a union but some workers actually don't want one because "they don't want to pay union fees"

:what:

Meanwhile UPS has a union and their drivers make $45-50 per hour while Fed Ex continues to fukk their employees...

I can't understand the stupidity of the common man and his willingness to fight and die for the rich while he has nothing

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps

Yeah I've worked for a multinational company and when COVID hit, they tried to use it to fire us but they couldn't. They had 0 issues with some US colleagues but in France, it was a no-no.

Because none of us wanted to quit, they finally had to do a "layoff for economic reasons" which guarantees a full year salary after the layoff :lolbron:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I've worked for a multinational company and when COVID hit, they tried to use it to fire us but they couldn't. They had 0 issues with some US colleagues but in France, it was a no-no.

Because none of us wanted to quit, they finally had to do a "layoff for economic reasons" which guarantees a full year salary after the layoff :lolbron:

:wow:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
That's a little hyperbolic is it not, because he's pulling his own personal account - did he give any indication that Apple was looking to do the same?

Not much at the moment. Although after the the Colorado Springs Nigthclub shooting, I wouldn't be surprised if Tim Cook is planning to de-list, since Elon has opened the floodgates for people banned to re-platform.

that guy

Superstar
Daps

This is the insanity of living amongst Caucasians. They will literally vote against their own self interest. These same people will then complain about big government.

Daps

Combine this with the fact that a lot of those laws in EU countries were made when the countries were more monocultural (read: ethnically white in a significant majority), and you have your answer.

"I'll be rich someday, and then I want to boss around my employees" + "If we have better protections, that means a black person somewhere might benefit" is a killer equation for this country and its concept of worker rights.

These white folks almost killed the New Deal in the middle of a depression until black Americans were cut out of it, so you know they won't be doing anything that might help black folks.