General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Musk is quickly making the fall of the FTX Polycule chump change in comparison to his acquiring of Twitter. Mastodon will NEVER be Twitter, and Musk is blocking links to Mastodon now; Tesla is dropping in Stock; He needs to payback those loans.

:wow: We are witnessing greatness here.
Post is also picking up steam (shameless plug Home / Post.)

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Post is also picking up steam (shameless plug Home / Post.)

Its too late for Musk, Post, Mastodon, HIVE, Tumblr, Discord... Musk... the GREATEST MIND EVER, was too fukking slow to block mentions. Now he is starting to do it, but the tweets are out there, friends of friends of friends are sharing it. Soon he will just have Joe Rogan, Catturd, The Alpha Male, The Gabrielle Woman and Jordan "Grandmas Pubes" Peterson on his TL.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its too late for Musk, Post, Mastodon, HIVE, Tumblr, Discord... Musk... the GREATEST MIND EVER, was too fukking slow to block mentions. Now he is starting to do it, but the tweets are out there, friends of friends of friends are sharing it. Soon he will just have Joe Rogan, Catturd, The Alpha Male, The Gabrielle Woman and Jordan "Grandmas Pubes" Peterson on his TL.

Discord is gonna eat once the smoke clears. They should send Musk a thank you card

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
Matt Binder from Majority Report basically called it when he said Elon - and his BFF Joe Rogan - at some point in the last few years fell deep into a right wing echo chamber and got radicalized.

Look at who he interacts with on Twitter. Catturd, Ian Miles Cheong, Libs of TikTok, etc etc. It's all right wing internet personalities. They don't even @ him but he's all up in their replies.

Elon bought Twitter, or was forced to after being called on his bluff, and he's doing what a right wing troll would do.

Addressing their perceived (white) grievances:
- Fired most Twitter employees, who they see as "blue haired, woke commies"
- Unbanned Trump, Babylon Bee, Jordan Peterson, and MTG
- Posted misinfo about Pelosi's husband

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Discord is gonna eat once the smoke clears. They should send Musk a thank you card
discord isn't a real alternative and it's worse because it's a information silo inaccessible to the general public. you need to access it, terrible. :scust:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Combine this with the fact that a lot of those laws in EU countries were made when the countries were more monocultural (read: ethnically white in a significant majority), and you have your answer.

"I'll be rich someday, and then I want to boss around my employees" + "If we have better protections, that means a black person somewhere might benefit" is a killer equation for this country and its concept of worker rights.

These white folks almost killed the New Deal in the middle of a depression until black Americans were cut out of it, so you know they won't be doing anything that might help black folks.

I don't think having mixed culture is a dealbreaker overall but it certainly produces an additional hurdle.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

snippet:
Journa.host is one of the servers which, according to its description, is a "reliable home for journalists on Mastodon."

It was created on November 4, 2022, and currently has 2,200 active users.

The server hosts retired and working journalists, academics "focused on the media", and those engaged in journalism or related professions. "A volunteer group of journalists provides oversight," the description of the server says.

Unlike Twitter, Mastodon has different rules on every server, which its moderators control.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
This is the ultimate mind fukk to me

How there are some workers who willingly vote against their own best interests. I used to work for FedEx. Fed ex used to be a great company to work for years ago but now its garbage. They need a union but some workers actually don't want one because "they don't want to pay union fees"

:what:

Meanwhile UPS has a union and their drivers make $45-50 per hour while Fed Ex continues to fukk their employees...

I can't understand the stupidity of the common man and his willingness to fight and die for the rich while he has nothing
They're able to pull this off by convincing lower class and middle class workers that their jobs and their potential is being taken away by immigrants, minorities, and gay and trans people. I want to say it's more complicated than that, but a lot of it honestly does just boil down to that. Fox News pandering to the innermost fears of their audience...don't vote for the people that would help with your unions, because they want to turn your kids gay. Etc. Etc.