General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
It's everywhere now. Jordan Peterson quoted it to claim that wealth inequality was natural and we shouldn't fight it. He also uses it to defend supposed "meritocracy".

Strangely, he quotes the exact same dynamic to explain the incels in his fan base (80% of women are going after 20% of guys).... but thinks that issue needs to be fought aggressively even to the point of enforced monogamy to even out the distribution.

It's almost as if it's a completely amorphous principle that its users selectively apply however they want.
Yep. I get so tired of the 80/20 stuff. I know I always talk about JiuJitsu, but it's super prevalent in our sport right now too. A lot of it feels like "bro science". People apply the 80/20 concept on top of so many different things.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Elon stans really ascribe to the idea that no one at Twitter was actually doing anything and that Elon will remake it into a "real" company. Apparently they're all master SDE's and have figured out that Twitter only needs 500 people to run the platform.

Everything that is going wrong is actually a good thing.

Its a level of cope and stanning I haven't seen since 2017 Trump.
The bolded doesn't surprise me at all though, because they basically have the same type of fans, if not outright the actual same fans.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The bolded doesn't surprise me at all though, because they basically have the same type of fans, if not outright the actual same fans.
No doubt. All of them exhibit the same type of "he's the savior, don't question a billionaire genius" attitude they applied to Trump and the same grievances against "woke culture" as well.

It is what it is. Just another writhing gasp of the white anger movement that is slowly being suffocated.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
FhzyRt3XoAQhMEr

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's clear that fundamentally, a lot of people don't realize that Elon Musk's "wealth" is based on what people think he's going to do, and not what he's done.

His companies have not made that money yet. And there's very little reason to believe they will. That's why the smartest people in the world are betting against him and have been for a little while now. The jig is up. The man is a grifter.

Musk made his brand 1:1 with buzzwords like sustainability, eco, and of course "future". When the Model S dropped they were way ahead of the market.

But it's 2022 and every single manufacturer builds several good electric cars at different price points. The highest selling car in the world (F-150) is now fully electric and we can go outside and buy it right now.

I knew they were FUGAZI when their PE ratio was like 700. Don’t quote me on the exact PE ratio because it’s been a while. But it was obscenely high. Crackhead high. I sold immediately. I could’ve made more if I held on a little while longer but I made 3x already. Any stock that’s that overvalued is a farce. They’ll never be able to stay at that valuation long term. Eventually you’ll have to make the revenue/earnings to justify it and he won’t.

---

Superstar
Daps
You going to laugh or drop some knowledge on why it works and why it should work with Twitter

Look back in the thread already did. But like I said I come here to this part of the forum for jokes cats here are disconnected from reality.