General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not about being a fanboy if the model works with two companies why wouldn't work with a third company?

The 80/20 rule has been documented to death.

p688wjd9rxz91.jpg

:mjlol:

The same auto pilot team that was supposed to deliver a fully autonomous self driving functionality in 2017, but instead delivered a glorified cruise control that has killed a few people?

Now it all makes sense why his promises end up being vapor ware.

Hyperloop, Tunnels, robots, Tesla trucks. Tesla Semis etc.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The 80/20 rule has been documented to death.

Solely because it is insanely easy to cherry pick / manipulate data to fit it. There's never once been any study showing it is objectively accurate as a general principle, it's just something people say and it's easy to "prove" if you only look at the times it's true and/or play with figures until you get it.

Other than vaguely saying "some employees are more productive than other employees", there's literally nothing you can know regarding whether the 80-20 principle applies to Twitter employees or whether firing any particular # of employees would be productive.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
:mjlol:

The same auto pilot team that was supposed to deliver a fully autonomous self driving functionality in 2017, but instead delivered a glorified cruise control that has killed a few people?

Now it all makes sense why his promises end up being vapor ware.

Hyperloop, Tunnels, robots, Tesla trucks. Tesla Semis etc.
I just saw that post and read the next two pages to see if anyone addressed this. This dude @Arbitrage! Posted that shyt like it made sense :dead:

Tesla is about to get hit with a class action lawsuit over lying about that system. It is  NOT fully autonomous, they market it as such anyway, and when the system fails and kill people they backspin and just say it's in alpha/beta or people were using it wrong :mjtf:

Tesla is about to be destroyed with that class action, and let's not even get into the fact that the Cybertruck and Semi-Truck are VAPORWARWE.

That snippet you posted is a clear example of exactly why Elon Musk is going to fail and why it's specifically his fault.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
It's clear that fundamentally, a lot of people don't realize that Elon Musk's "wealth" is based on what people think he's going to do, and not what he's done.

His companies have not made that money yet. And there's very little reason to believe they will. That's why the smartest people in the world are betting against him and have been for a little while now. The jig is up. The man is a grifter.

Musk made his brand 1:1 with buzzwords like sustainability, eco, and of course "future". When the Model S dropped they were way ahead of the market.

But it's 2022 and every single manufacturer builds several good electric cars at different price points. The highest selling car in the world (F-150) is now fully electric and we can go outside and buy it right now.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He keeps saying this but its a useless metric and more a signal to his stanbase of “Look at me! I’m right! I can do anything” than one of true business success.

I have a throwaway account that I use to view news posted outside of Twitter. Sometimes I can go months without interacting with Twitter. But I’ve been on Twitter heavy just for the fukkery since he bought it. If he wants to count people like me as an engaged users, I won’t stop him. :mjgrin: