General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
So where will the migration go to? I created a Mastodon account like 2 weeks ago but haven't even went back to it once :mjlol: I don't even know who to follow :mjlol:

I need my daily instant fukkery with a sprinkle of real news in real time in short text form :feedme:

Internet boards like this one are still my go to place for discussions and fukkery in general but there was something about Twitter's immediacy and legit sources giving you constant updates on shyt you are interested in that I always appreciated.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
So where will the migration go to? I created a Mastodon account like 2 weeks ago but haven't even went back to it once :mjlol: I don't even know who to follow :mjlol:

I need my daily instant fukkery with a sprinkle of real news in real time in short text form :feedme:

Internet boards like this one are still my go to place for discussions and fukkery in general but there was something about Twitter's immediacy and legit sources giving you constant updates on shyt you are interested in that I always appreciated.
Twitter was my legit news source, especially 2012-2016, I’d see or hear some fukkery locally and without a doubt there was someone else tweeting about it giving me the details. and it’s still the place where memes pop off, yea you can catch the reposted to IG or Reddit, but twitter is the source

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

idxo599n3mg01.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NYC
This is what happens when you have no semblance of empathy or social skills

This guy couldn’t read the fukking room and see that so many people hate his guts, his working style and would happily take 3 months paid to look for another opportunity. What semblance of stability has he provided where you risk getting laid off in a month or 2 anyway?

Large portion of people staying are likely hostages to their H1B visa.

All this guy had to do was shut the fukk up and focus on SpaceX, Tesla, Boring and Neuralink and everyone would still think he was a real life Tony Stark

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This is what happens when you have no semblance of empathy or social skills

This guy couldn’t read the fukking room and see that so many people hate his guts, his working style and would happily take 3 months paid to look for another opportunity. What semblance of stability has he provided where you risk getting laid off in a month or 2 anyway?

Large portion of people staying are likely hostages to their H1B visa.

All this guy had to do was shut the fukk up and focus on SpaceX, Tesla, Boring and Neuralink and everyone would still think he was a real life Tony Stark

Before Elon Musk came along, Twitter could have lasted another 20 to 30 years as a top 3 social media platform.

I think this erratic behavior started when the Midterm Elections didn't go his way. Now he is willing to burn it down altogether