General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Wait more than 300 000 Americans died before the first vaccines were released. By all accounts those people were unvaccinated and by ever metric the unvaccinated are still dying at a far higher rate even now.
well the counts stopped so dont pay attention:troll:

The axe murderer

Daps
Robotaxis wouldn’t even work with “AI”
1. Tesla’s software simply doesn’t work and they don’t have the hardware

2. Adding the hardware would make the car so expensive, it wouldn’t be worth selling. A waymo car costs $200-300k with all of the necessary hardware and unlike Tesla, they have actual robotaxis.

He wants to improve xAI because the tesla grift is about to run its course. Robotaxis are the last rabbit in a trick that he has left. Tesla stock is not based on the actual financials of the company. It’s based on wild outlandish claims by elon. Fraudulent claims that would have resulted in a jail sentence if it were anyone else. He already pushed the date back after saying the “reveal” would be in august.
The amount of ducktales this guy has told is crazy.
So this is apparently a goal. Now look at what one megapack has. Thats 3.9 MWh. And they only STORE energy. They don't generate it. How many would be needed based on these numbers :skip: 100 million megapacks :deadrose:
Each of them costing 1 million. Price tag would be 100 trillion dollars :deadrose:
And the amount of lithium required for these storage units? shyt its nowhere what humans capacity can mine in several hundred years. And the energy costs to mine that is gonna be crazy. :deadrose:
There are only 14 million tons of the reserves identified. It is nowhere near enough for this shyt.
Again its storage. IT DOES NOT GENERATE ENERGY

Last edited:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Why is concerned with Venezuela elections ? Do they have some minerals or something Venezuela need

The axe murderer

Daps

Yeah its trained to ignore historical proof. Throw this entire site into the bin