General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
It's that person's fault for buying the POS in the first place, and I know it's in whatever contract he signed, but how would they fine you in the first place? They can't just charge your card 50k, they can't add it to the financed portion, do they send a bill?
Buyers remorse lmao. Seriously don't know how that fine would work tbh

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
last year that Tesla began production on Dojo in July 2023, but a June 2023 post from Musk suggested that Dojo had been “online and running useful tasks for a few months.”

This is where we expect journalism to kick in. What source was used to determine Dojo construction was to start in July 2023? I'm going to assume either a company source or company press release. Elmo makes a claim completely upending that, yet did they reach out for comment of confirmation? Reach out to determine when it was actually constructed or we're just going to take Elmo's word for it?

Why are few people willing to hold this man to task for his consistent overpromising/overselling while under delivering/performing?

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
This is where we expect journalism to kick in. What source was used to determine Dojo construction was to start in July 2023? I'm going to assume either a company source or company press release. Elmo makes a claim completely upending that, yet did they reach out for comment of confirmation? Reach out to determine when it was actually constructed or we're just going to take Elmo's word for it?

Why are few people willing to hold this man to task for his consistent overpromising/overselling while under delivering/performing?
Hindsight gonna have a lot of people looking goofy. Dude probably lost more money than Elizabeth holmes and has made claims as overpromising as theranos.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Troops with the Texas Department of Public Safety said the Cybertruck driver was heading west on Cedar Parkway when the truck left the roadway near Fisher Road for unknown reasons, according to KHOU 11. From there, the Cybertruck hit a concrete culvert and was engulfed in flames. It killed the driver, who had not been identified due to the severity of their burns. The license plate and VIN were also destroyed in the fire.

so they gonna look up his dental records or wait for someone to file a missing persons report?

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL