General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
:damn: :mjlol:

Cost you and your partners $44 billion dollars because you wanted to impress some zit faced anti social teenagers, Boer brehs.

I we thought Kanye dropped the bag.
Dude complains 24/7 about crime in san francsico. Imagine spending that 44 billi he spent to buy twitter on a jobs program for kids in Oakland and San Francisco? Especially black kids.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
In a lot of ways, Musk’s empire is cannibalizing itself – even outside of what his interests happen to be day to day. xAI is apparently hiring away a ton of Tesla employees, and AI chips that were once destined for Tesla have been sent to xAI instead.

how is this not a crime since he's the CEO of both companies?
His strategy is to improve xAI so that he can turn around and use xAI to bail out Tesla. Remember, he's been promising a robotaxi service since forever. He's doing this so that his shareholders don't bail. Most of his shareholders are there because of the famed robotaxi (which needs AI to work)

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
His strategy is to improve xAI so that he can turn around and use xAI to bail out Tesla. Remember, he's been promising a robotaxi service since forever. He's doing this so that his shareholders don't bail. Most of his shareholders are there because of the famed robotaxi (which needs AI to work)
I gotta feeling its gonna turn out as well as turning twitter into a wechat ripoff

that guy

Superstar
Daps
This man is sick, but It kind of brings a smile to my face that our mere existence brings such misery to a man who has access to any and everything he desires.
I wouldn’t say that, because his greatest desire is something money can’t buy and that’s to be liked and respected by society but the harder he tries, the more people that see him as the below average boer who just happened to be born in the right place at the right time.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Robotaxis wouldn’t even work with “AI”
1. Tesla’s software simply doesn’t work and they don’t have the hardware

2. Adding the hardware would make the car so expensive, it wouldn’t be worth selling. A waymo car costs $200-300k with all of the necessary hardware and unlike Tesla, they have actual robotaxis.

He wants to improve xAI because the tesla grift is about to run its course. Robotaxis are the last rabbit in a trick that he has left. Tesla stock is not based on the actual financials of the company. It’s based on wild outlandish claims by elon. Fraudulent claims that would have resulted in a jail sentence if it were anyone else. He already pushed the date back after saying the “reveal” would be in august.