General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Elon Musk Wants To Use Billions From Tesla To Bail Out xAI​

In a lot of ways, Musk’s empire is cannibalizing itself – even outside of what his interests happen to be day to day. xAI is apparently hiring away a ton of Tesla employees, and AI chips that were once destined for Tesla have been sent to xAI instead.

how is this not a crime since he's the CEO of both companies?

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Last edited:

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In a lot of ways, Musk’s empire is cannibalizing itself – even outside of what his interests happen to be day to day. xAI is apparently hiring away a ton of Tesla employees, and AI chips that were once destined for Tesla have been sent to xAI instead.

how is this not a crime since he's the CEO of both companies?

The Tesla shareholders wanted this and voted for it after that judge in Delaware gave them an out. Tesla shareholders deserve every bad thing that comes their way

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Last edited:

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Low key I'm waiting for Trump or Musk to go full bigot, drop the N word or some other unequivocal racial slur and having to deal with a PR crisis that even the biggest apologists can't explain away

I got my money on that happening during a debate. Once she slides into prosecutor mode and calls him out for the felonies and the coup attempt

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Low key I'm waiting for Trump or Musk to go full bigot, drop the N word or some other unequivocal racial slur and having to deal with a PR crisis that even the biggest apologists can't explain away
Naw, remember the week Kobe died and that reporter that called the Lakers the n word, then tried to say she said “Nakers” and confused the team with the Knicks?

Trump and Elon both have cults, so guarantee each respective cult will word soup away any blatant racism from either of their heroes.