General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
If you the richest man in the world and your own child telling you to touch grass something went horribly wrong
This would seem to be at the heart of most of Musks issues. No matter how much money he accrued he couldn't make people respect him (or find him funny). Everything stems from that. He bought twitter because he was tired of being dunked on.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
This would seem to be at the heart of most of Musks issues. No matter how much money he accrued he couldn't make people respect him (or find him funny). Everything stems from that. He bought twitter because he was tired of being dunked on.
Shid he let bots go loose to inflate his likes and his false sense of being liked

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Once a lame, always a lame.

Elon got propped up with the, "LITERALLY TONY STARK!!!" Reddit crowd of the 2010s, but I think people slowly found out that dude is just a weirdo nerd desperate to cling to a friend. Trump won't even post on Twitter again and that nikka is caping for him and basically bought it just to get him to like him.
I was initially a fan just because of SpaceX, his mental collapse over the years has been insane to see.

OnlyFrans

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"Oh, you thought the money, the power or fame would make you go away?"