General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Anyone else get a sense that Musk has a thing against black people?
Only question I have is if he is worse than Thiel and Weinstein.
This man is sick, but It kind of brings a smile to my face that our mere existence brings such misery to a man who has access to any and everything he desires.
Crazy ain't it. They work in one of the least Black presence industries in areas where Black folks are like a 4th place minority. Yet we are front of their mind.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Only question I have is if he is worse than Thiel and Weinstein.

I'm not sure Thiel is that racist, I think he is just a money-obsessed sociopath who doesn't care who he associates with to get ahead. He doesn't give a flying fukk about black people, but he probably would toss every white person in the world under the bus too if he thought it would bring him some sort of personal advantage.

Musk seems way worse that Weinstein to me, but it's not like I'm paying that much attention to Weinstein so he might have said some stuff under my radar. But my impression is that in every way Weinstein is racist, Musk is even more so plus he is racist in additional ways too.

Crazy ain't it. They work in one of the least Black presence industries in areas where Black folks are like a 4th place minority. Yet we are front of their mind.

It's fukking insane. Actual billionaires with insane power who never even interact with a Black person on a typical day, and yet they feel like they need to fukk over people at the bottom of the totem pole.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Y

It's fukking insane. Actual billionaires with insane power who never even interact with a Black person on a typical day, and yet they feel like they need to fukk over people at the bottom of the totem pole.
Yeah it ain't like there are black people in Hollywood making these decisions. They pick Like @UpAndComing said imagery is important for White supremacy

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Holy shyt the level of hatred one must have to dig up a two-year old post about diversity and off course implying it's the main cause of the outage around the world. I genuinely despise that c*nt of a boer.
DEI gonna be blamed the reason he needs IVF to conceive :deadrose:

Trips

Superstar
Daps
So is his plan to send Trump 45mil a month tied to these unblockable ads that circumvent all settings. Such as auto play, volume etc. yesterday it was temu today seems to be Monopoly go. You'll be scrolling and like every 3rd post here comes the bullshyt