General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

Conz

Superstar
Daps
He will never go to mars. The starship program has run through $3 billion (taxpayer) dollars and they can’t even get an empty starship to outer earth orbit en route to the moon. The good thing is he’s unhealthy as fukk and is a drug addict so hopefully he dies within the next 10 years.
10 weeks would be better, tbh

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Remember when this guy was playing dumb about being apolitical while at the same time empowering neo nazis on his platform? Who could have seen this coming :ohhh:

Remember when he lied and claimed he was recommending people vote Republican for Congress because "a power split is good", not because he wanted Republicans to win.

He just openly, blatantly lied. :mjlol:

If someone as biased as Musk was running Twitter and exerting such a personally heavy hand over its political content, the right would be apocalyptic.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Remember when he lied and claimed he was recommending people vote Republican for Congress because "a power split is good", not because he wanted Republicans to win.

He just openly, blatantly lied. :mjlol:

If someone as biased as Musk was running Twitter and exerting such a personally heavy hand over its political content, the right would be apocalyptic.
Guy was coming out more when he perceived dems to be more union friendly than reps. Said unions creates lords and peasants. :beli: