General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
The audacity to act like he cares about family when he has like 10 kids with multiple women and doesn’t have a relationship with any of them :mjlol:

I worked as a group home case manager for nearly a decade and used to report about it on majority report. Queer youth get thrown out, beaten, abused or worse in many instances when they come out to their families. To help mitigate that NOT requiring faculty to do this helps them approach it in their own way to protect themselves.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
This man is sick, but It kind of brings a smile to my face that our mere existence brings such misery to a man who has access to any and everything he desires.
Rep. Its telling that man has all these kids but not a good relationship with em. Romantic life is a shambles. He got all this money but no peace. He creates his own personal hell. Even if all black or other race of people were erased tomorrow they'd find undesirables amongst their own. Hate is inherently destructive and their final boss always turns out to be other whites. :francis: or what they deem as such. You will never be good enough.

Last edited:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
saw a cyber truck doing about 60 in a residential before turn on to a major highway without even tapping the brake. wouldn't say he necessarily cut anyone off, but it was still reckless as fukk and there's no way he had the foresight to even see the traffic well. i can't even understand who buys that thing. even if you're a memelord with money, it sucks so bad.

Last edited: