Reppin
NULL

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

that's nice

Jordan once said Republicans buy sneakers when he was asked why he didn't endorse some random Democrat back in the day.

Mr. Genius billionaire isn't smart enough to know that. Instead he runs his mouth non-stop to suck Republican dikk, and doesn't realize that's not the Tesla customer base. Them maga domestic terrorists ain't buying electric cars. I don't know who's dumber, the drug addict CEO or the idiots who voted to reinstate that insane pay package

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
Once a lame, always a lame.

Elon got propped up with the, "LITERALLY TONY STARK!!!" Reddit crowd of the 2010s, but I think people slowly found out that dude is just a weirdo nerd desperate to cling to a friend. Trump won't even post on Twitter again and that nikka is caping for him and basically bought it just to get him to like him.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Once a lame, always a lame.

Elon got propped up with the, "LITERALLY TONY STARK!!!" Reddit crowd of the 2010s, but I think people slowly found out that dude is just a weirdo nerd desperate to cling to a friend. Trump won't even post on Twitter again and that nikka is caping for him and basically bought it just to get him to like him.
He wants to be Tom from MySpace so badly, but don't understand why people liked someone like Tom instead of him. Reddit needs to be called out on this too.

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
He wants to be Tom from MySpace so badly, but don't understand why people liked someone like Tom instead of him. Reddit needs to be called out on this too.
I think it's more that he wants to be like Jobs. Thing is Jobs was always himself.
Elon has more money than Jobs ever had, owns a fukking space company and still comes off desperate for attention.
Reddit did give him all that energy and attention though, so now we're kind of stuck with this idiot being all in the videos instead of some dork that makes an appearance in IronMan.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

Imagine your children describing their relationship with you like this...

Obviously Elon can’t say the same because in a ketamine-fueled haze, he’s desperate for attention and validation from an army of degenerate red-pilled incels and pick-mes who are quick to give it to him. Go touch some f*cking grass

:picard:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Read this with the ether beat playing in my head. Then when I got to the last tweet, I went "Remiiiiix", and read it over with Meet the Grahams beat playing.
:wow:
Imagine your children describing their relationship with you like this...

:picard:
If you the richest man in the world and your own child telling you to touch grass something went horribly wrong