General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Must just be saying anything that pops in his katemine addled brain and his lemmings eat it up.

We are living in the golden age of the conman.
Bro so many high profile cons being busted and theyre just rhe tip of the iceberg

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Musk is probably the most dangerous man alive, tbh. if he and trump/putin were hanging off a cliff and you had to save one, it's probably for the better of humanity that you let Musk go. he's the exact opposite of what the "savior" cult following thinks he is.

Yeah he's funding race science at university, he's spreading hatefully ideology to radicalize millions on twitter.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Yeah he's funding race science at university, he's spreading hatefully ideology to radicalize millions on twitter.
And he's enabling Trump and all his cult at the same time. Dude sucks so fukkin much. All bc he thought he was funny and people dunked on him. I truly believe that is what turned him from corny, shytty evil billionaire to full-blown supervillain

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
And he's enabling Trump and all his cult at the same time. Dude sucks so fukkin much. All bc he thought he was funny and people dunked on him. I truly believe that is what turned him from corny, shytty evil billionaire to full-blown supervillain
Wasn't enough for him to be rich. He needed everyone to agree with him too.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Musk is probably the most dangerous man alive, tbh. if he and trump/putin were hanging off a cliff and you had to save one, it's probably for the better of humanity that you let Musk go. he's the exact opposite of what the "savior" cult following thinks he is.
Breh, they all just going to have to hang there.

i%27m-not-helping-anybody-quail-eegan.gif

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
"The initiatives, which are in their infancy, are a shift toward more concrete planning for life on Mars as Mr. Musk’s timeline has hastened. While he said in 2016 that it would take 40 to 100 years to have a self-sustaining civilization on the planet:mjlol:, Mr. Musk told SpaceX employees in April that he now expects one million people to be living there in about 20 years."
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:
Mars is a 6 month transit minimum. If half the crew is female and they have at least one kid every 5 years after arrival you would need 25k people traveling to Mars every year starting NOW to make that.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Mars is a 6 month transit minimum. If half the crew is female and they have at least one kid every 5 years after arrival you would need 25k people traveling to Mars every year starting NOW to make that.
And did anyone consider the cost of keeping a person in space for 1 day? Its astronomically expensive. Even if they try to scale it down it will still be ridiculous let alone 1 milli

that guy

Superstar
Daps
He is a boer that grew up in apartheid South Africa whose family got rich by exploiting African labor. His father impregnated his own daughter. His grandfather was a pro-apartheid nazi. His entire lineage is a cancerous tumor to humanity. Elon musk had no chance at ever been a decent human being.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
He is a boer that grew up in apartheid South Africa whose family got rich by exploiting African labor. His father impregnated his own daughter. His grandfather was a pro-apartheid nazi. His entire lineage is a cancerous tumor to humanity. Elon musk had no chance at ever been a decent human being.
he always sucked and was always gonna suck, but he's speedrunning becoming the supervillain of earth (and beyond if you actually believe his dumbass will go to mars)

that guy

Superstar
Daps
he always sucked and was always gonna suck, but he's speedrunning becoming the supervillain of earth (and beyond if you actually believe his dumbass will go to mars)
He will never go to mars. The starship program has run through $3 billion (taxpayer) dollars and they can’t even get an empty starship to outer earth orbit en route to the moon. The good thing is he’s unhealthy as fukk and is a drug addict so hopefully he dies within the next 10 years.