General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The problem is that at even $500B, So much of the over-inflated stock price of TSLA is based on the Elon mystique (cult).

They oust Elon it would be the best strategy long-term but it’ll hurt their pockets in the near term when the stock price dives…they aren’t gonna have that.
Apple would legit make Tesla a better product

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The problem is that at even $500B, So much of the over-inflated stock price of TSLA is based on the Elon mystique (cult).

They oust Elon it would be the best strategy long-term but it’ll hurt their pockets in the near term when the stock price dives…they aren’t gonna have that.

The cult of Elon uses their iPhones to tweet. I'm sure Cook could handle the fanboys

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
Apple would legit make Tesla a better product

The cult of Elon uses their iPhones to tweet. I'm sure Cook could handle the fanboys

You're right. I'm just saying the current Board is less likely to oust Elon because it would hit the TLSA stock price.

Apple is a completely different story and probably wants the stock to dive in the short-term so they get a cheaper price.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

good point

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They need him and his cult members to keep pumping Tesla stock. The question how long can he keep the smoke and mirrors going?

If you want a good laugh, watch some of the Tesla stock pumpers on YouTube. They’ve built an entire cottage industry for hyping Tesla stock to retail investors. Some of the claims made are laugh out loud funny. They had a conference where the speakers were claiming the stock is really worth $2300. Really outlandish shyt. The crowd was going wild with each ludicrous claim. :mjlol:

I really had no idea that so many people were this gullible and stupid.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some Tesla firing stories from yesterday. The second story is heart breaking. Yall might want to sub to this channel. He shyts on Must more than we do.

This despicable Boer is cruel just for the sake of cruelty. Doesn’t even have the decency to notify laid off workers properly. What a shyt human.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some Tesla firing stories from yesterday. The second story is heart breaking. Yall might want to sub to this channel. He shyts on Must more than we do.

This despicable Boer is cruel just for the sake of cruelty. Doesn’t even have the decency to notify laid off workers properly. What a shyt human.

Holy shyt, that second story was soul crushing.

The fukked up part is that Musk and those like him would walk away from the story with more questions about why she has five kids and seems to have job prospects limited to warehouses and factories, instead of how executing a large WFR in a haphazard fashion can absolutely destroy people.