General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He also admitted to having two burner accounts in the deposition. People already figured out it was Elon running the account pretending to be his 3 year old son but now he publicly admitted it.

bafkreia3yjhmpcqe3jigdovu72wdi6rn7bqjqhsjey4ulaomxy7rbl6jt4@jpeg

bafkreiccnyr5ngpvistx5si2fryionlg3a5bvvzcxtlhlxvyife3q5kmca@jpeg

He is such a fukking dork.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Car sales numbers for Q1 in China are out. Elon tried to mask Tesla's underperformance by claiming it's a wider trend in China. He claimed BYD's numbers were down as well, but he did that by comparing BYD's Q4 vs Q1 numbers.

2024041010151155.jpg

In the January-March period, BYD's NEV retail sales were 586,006, up 15.2 percent year-on-year, to take first place with a 33.1 percent share.

Geely's NEV retail sales for the period were 137,452 units, up 143.2 percent year-on-year, to take second place with a 7.8 percent share.

Tesla's retail sales in China in the January-March period were 132,420 units, down 3.6 percent year-on-year, and third with a 7.5 percent share.

It's worth noting that in China, NEVs include battery electric vehicles (BEVs), plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEVs), and fuel-cell vehicles. Many automakers like BYD and Geely produce PHEVs, BEVs, while Tesla only produces BEVs.

This is all happening even before Xiaomi's SU7, a direct Model 3 competitor, officially released in April. Xiaomi claims they received 40,000 locked in orders (80,000 refundable deposits). And they already plan to release a Model Y competitor next year.

Meanwhile in battery storage news both BYD and CATL just announced next gen of their energy storage systems, both around 60% larger than a Tesla Megapack. Although I'm not sure if they're targeting the same customers/segments as Tesla.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Major layoffs at Tesla announced today :picard:
Been saying the board of directors need to bush Elon but the all happen to be his peoples..

I was saying since Apple was looking to get into the EV game they should do a hostile takeover of Tesla and nominate a new board.. Keep everything else in place from R&D and all factories

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been saying the board of directors need to bush Elon but the all happen to be his peoples..

I was saying since Apple was looking to get into the EV game they should do a hostile takeover of Tesla and nominate a new board.. Keep everything else in place from R&D and all factories

That would be the ultimate big bank take little bank move.

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS

The problem is that at even $500B, So much of the over-inflated stock price of TSLA is based on the Elon mystique (cult).

They oust Elon it would be the best strategy long-term but it’ll hurt their pockets in the near term when the stock price dives…they aren’t gonna have that.