General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just had a car totaled and I’m back in the car market…I toyed with the idea of my next car being a Tesla but that’s completely out of the question now, Elon has singlehandedly ruined the brand in my eyes (well FSD not being ready played a big part too lol)…I have no doubt that’s the case for a lot of people and a part of that sales decline

My current lease is up next year. Before he started running his mouth, I would have gone with a Tesla, but the ioniq 6 is looking like a winner.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
“Tesla attributed the decline in volumes partially to the production ramp-up of the updated version of Model 3 at its Fremont factory and to factory shutdowns resulting from ships from China to Europe being diverted away from the Red Sea due to attacks there. It also cited a week long closure of its German factory due to an arson attack.”

:dead:

What the hell does this have to do with demand? It has become commonplace to tell flat out lies that people do it without batting an eye.
It was always common place for Elon to straight up lie but usually he would announce even a bigger lie/vaporware product that would distract people from smaller lies.

Self-driving across the US (multiple years), new Roadster with rocket thrusters (announced 2017 still not even close to production), Tesla solar roof (only 3000 installations since 2016), semi truck (only 100 deliveries so far), Robotaxi fleet, Cybertruck with shattering glass and fake ATV in the back, the fake robot last year. I guess this year he was too busy tweeting to come up with a fake product.

Factory shutdowns are a terrible excuse since they also slowed down production in their Chinese factory. You would think they would ramp up production in China if they're having issues in Berlin and Fremont.

Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) has reduced production of electric vehicles (EVs) at its China factory amid sluggish growth in new energy-vehicle (NEV) sales and fierce competition in the market, Bloomberg said in a report today, citing people familiar with the matter.

Tesla instructed employees at its Shanghai plant earlier this month to reduce production of the Model Y and Model 3 by working five days a week instead of the usual 6.5 days, according to the report.

The production lines run on two daily 11.5 hour shifts, which remains unchanged, according to the report.

Tesla has a factory in Shanghai that produces the Model 3 and Model Y, both for deliveries to local customers and as an export hub.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The irony is Must antics on Twitter turned off his customer base. :heh: Its like he couldn’t help himself in attacking the people most likely to purchase his products and pander to the people least likely to afford or buy his products.

These antisocial white boys that he likes to prop up on Twitter will buy a truck before riding around in a Model 3 and most can’t afford that ugly ass truck of his. :mjlol:

His hatred is literallly costing him billions across his empire. :blessed:

richest man in the world online 24/7 trying to make friends with a hateful group of the world's worst incels who also hate the Jews and think he's weak for pandering to them. Definition of a loser and should be spotlighted as "money does not bring happiness"

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
He's a Boer so he probably always hated black people but for much of his early years of relevance he was kind of...normal. I'm not sure when the switch turned on and he decided being a racist memelord was his calling. But he got radicalized quick. I always wonder who sends him a lot of this stuff. What Discord is he in. Prob some ugly answers to that, given that he's constantly promoting Nazi-esque accounts.

The funny thing is that Tesla was a liberal focused company for years. The people who care most about climate change, and had the money to spend on early EVs, were white liberals in big cities like California. Tesla used to be a purity symbol for people that they took the cause serious. I'm not sure he can replace those people with conservatives given that they don't believe in climate change and don't fukk with EVs. And of course there's so much competition in the market now, I'm not surprised Tesla's sales are tanking.

Between Twitter failing and Tesla struggling he's only gonna get more violently racist. Expect some wild shyt during the election too. He's gonna say the results are fraudulent if Biden wins, just watch.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Goes to show high intelligence doesn't equate to having morality or even common sense. He so badly wants to be cool and hateful at the same time. Trying to straddle the fence but he's really just trying to make friends at an all cac party who would never accept him if he wasn't trying his hardest to appease them.

Can't stand his ass.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

bnew

Veteran
Daps

:dead: anybody who paid for a blue check mark gotta feel like a dumbass now.

:russ:

1/2
What happened? I didn’t pay for this. I would NEVER pay for this.

When did the Blue Check mark start getting passed around again?!

2/2
Receipts that I didn’t pay for this new blue check.

Mine is from the way back. The olden days of verification not validation.

Back when Twitter was nice and breezy. Shoot, I was still live-tweeting award shows back then!
GKRzD0-asAAKQYM.jpg

GKR2LVEaQAAT_cG.jpg

GKR08UCXoAArByC.jpg

1/2
I see that Musk is going back to the failed attempt to stick blue checks on people to try to obscure the difference between sensible folks and people who will pay eight dollars to Elon Musk.

2/2
DO YOU SEE ONE
GKRxm2iXMAAdfIe.jpg

GKWAbDdWsAAZBMi.jpg

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:russ:

1/2
What happened? I didn’t pay for this. I would NEVER pay for this.

When did the Blue Check mark start getting passed around again?!

2/2
Receipts that I didn’t pay for this new blue check.

Mine is from the way back. The olden days of verification not validation.

Back when Twitter was nice and breezy. Shoot, I was still live-tweeting award shows back then!
GKRzD0-asAAKQYM.jpg

GKR2LVEaQAAT_cG.jpg

GKR08UCXoAArByC.jpg

Why is her goofy ass still on that platform ?

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

Reuters came out with a story that Tesla is cancelling plans for a cheaper model and pivoting to robotaxis. Elon tweets that Reuters is lying and then goes on to announce Robotaxis unveil four months in advance :dead:

I can't imagine what it's like for employees who are in direct contact with Elon :picard: