General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

My man Boyle. Dude channel is solid gold :salute:

Must purchase of twitter is just legit one of the dumbest things a human has ever done ever. Literally pissing away billions on top of his billions of interest payment loans so he can like racist tweets and "own the libs" meanwhile everyone already knows he's racist and the libs have moved on to more important things.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Anyone know how thermonuclear lawsuit against Media Matters is going?

If he was an evil genius rather than a walking example of the Dunning-Kruger effect, he would go the Peter Thiel route and sink these companies by fishing for the best litigant possible and the bankrolling the fukk out of their lawsuit rather than his own. The fact that Thiel so famously did it but Musk hasn't thought of it is wild.

But he's way too arrogant, he only wants to prove himself.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Bruh what is up with all these sketchy ads for random ass items? I’ve been getting nothing but these the past few weeks. I haven’t seen an ad from a legit company during that time.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Redwood

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Let me just use this opportunity to point out that he was playing his son's death for public sympathy, and lied in the process. He wasn't holding the child when he died.

:snoop:It's the pot calling the kettle black here in his case.