General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjlol:

Phony Stark bout to hit the drug addict part of the story. I expect a stay in rehab soon. I'm sure Tesla shareholders are loving the potential drop in stock price that might happen because the boss doesn't know when to shut up

Iron_Man_128.jpg

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Daps
I had not seen this posted yet. It is an article about new CEO Linda Yaccarino and her history with NBCU. It lends a little light on how she operated there and probably sheds more light on why she is failing now at X/Twitter.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
That "go fukk yourself video" is wild.

The way this dude's hands were trembling after he finished his rant :laff:

Him saying "the only reason I'm here it's because I have a close friendship with you Jonathan" and the journalist correcting him by saying his name is actually Andrew :russ: :russ: :dead:

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

What do you guys think? Was it that bad?

I think that's wish fulfillment. It should be true, but he still has too many powerful allies to completely collapse just yet.

In the near future at least, SpaceX is going to keep getting its government funding, and Tesla will keep selling enough cars for investors to hold bizarrely overvalued stock, and he'll keep Twitter limping along on a wing and a prayer.

I can't predict what will happen, say, 3 years from now, but I hope it's bad. I do believe there's no way Twitter becomes profitable and I don't really know what his long-term solution to that could possibly be other than bankruptcy.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

What do you guys think? Was it that bad?

These quotes really do make him look like an absolute nut who massively overrates his own importance.
I think "Earth" might end up telling him it doesn't need him as much as he thinks it does.